Chapter 30

This is for humor
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Erza POV)
We were forced to combine our two teams in to one after the naval battle. Our lineup now is Gray, Natsu, Laxus, Gajeel, Me, and Lucy on reserve. What was worse we're not able to keep our larger score and we had to have the score of the B team.
"For the first tag team battle of Blue Pegasus's Ichiya and Rabbit verses Quarto Puppy's Bacchus and Rocker," the pumpkin told the audience.
Ichiya and a person in a blue rabbit costume enter the arena, Bacchus and a man with gravity defying hair (Not Kakashi) in a gangster style outfit entered as well.
"Men~, let's get this battle over with," Ichiya said, "Now Rabbit reveal your beautiful face to the audience," the person in the costume nodded and lifted the head of the costume and the I saw it. That thing it looked like Ichiya but it was a cat. There are two of them, no not another one. Lookung at those unnaturally sparkling faces of those two and I felt a chill go down my spine and then I opened my eyes and saw that I was in the infirmary.
'It was a nightmare,' I sighed in relief then I exited the infirmary and saw two Ichiyas in the arena and then I realized it wasn't dream, it was real.

~~~~~~~~~~
How was that. That is the thoughts that were going to through Erza's mind during Nichiya and Ichiya's fight.
Me- That was some great acting, Erza.
Erza- I wasn't acting.
Me- Oh, here have some cake *gives her some cake*
Erza- Thank you *starts to slowly eat it while crying*
Me- there there *rubs her back comfortingly*

I don't own Fairy Tail

-DestinyFerrum