Chapter 40

(Erza POV)

I had just defeated Minvera with my Nakagami armor, when the others had appeared. Lucy saw Kagura and she held up a silver key.

"Open gate of the Indian, Indus," she chanted and an Indian had appeared, Lucy pointed at Kagura, "Wrap her wounds," she told him and he nodded his head and started to wrap her wounds. Then we saw a bright light appear in the sky followed by a roar, and Lucy took off towards where the light was and we ran off after her.

(Lucy POV)

"He challenged me," I told them.

"Challenged you," Erza asked me, she was being helped by Laxus.

"Yes, I see it now he unlocked it," I told her, "His true dragon force."

"You still haven't told us what do you mean by he challenged you," Erza asked me.

"Basically he wants to fight me and only me and no one can interfere," I told her, we keep on at a fast pace until we reach our destination, Sting.

"Are you accepting my challenge," he asked, it was a formality but I still answered him.

"Yes," I told him as I felt my dragon taking over. 

(Sting POV)

I sat at the fountain waiting for my challenge to be answered, I taught back to when dad told me about challenging.

Flashback

"What is the fastest way to get Lucy to fight me," I asked him.

"You challenge her dragon," he told me.

"Challenged her dragon?" I asked.

"When a dragons were more common, they lived in groups," Dad told me, "To see who is in charge they fought and whoever was the strongest was chosen as leader."

"So I will be challenging Lucy's leadership, but I don't remember fighting her," I told him.

"But you lost to Natsu, and his dragon accepts Lucy's dragon as his leader, and thus your dragon will accept the something even though your dragons have never fought," Dad explained, "So when you unlocked your true dragon force you can challenge her to take that leadership and take her leadership from her and be the leader of the dragon slayers."

"Leader of the dragon slayers, so she is the leader of all of us," I asked him.

"Yes, she is viewed as the strongest dragon slayers of Fairy Tail's dragons and after that fight with Natsu, the same goes for yours and Rouge's dragons," he told me.

"Okay, how do I challenge her," I asked him.

"You roar." 

Flashback End

I challenged her and I felt myself losing control and giving control to my dragon.

(Makarov POV)

After Lucy accept that challenge she started to change back to her true dragon force, but her eyes had started to have that feral look in them and the other dragon slayers had a similar look in their eyes. Gajeel eyes had started to glow red, Laxus eyes had changed into a blue, Natsu's were still green, and Sting's were a glowing gold.

(Erza POV)

Their eyes had changed, I looked at Lucy and I saw that on her back, were wings that looked like Acnologia's. I looked at Sting to see that his hair had grew and it had changed to a white-ish blond, he had golden eyes, he had white scales all over his body and he had claws, he had antler-like horns on his head, and a long white tail that was rimmed the hair that he had grown from his head, and finally on his back were angel wings. I was going to stop them but I was stopped by the dragon slayers, they all have a strange look in their eyes and they growled at me.