Chapter 19

(Natsu POV)
"I'm all fired up," I shouted when I heard that I was going to be in the Grand Magic Games, I get that he picked Erza and Wendy, but why did he have to pick Gray I can beat that Ice Pervert any day of the week. The rest of the team and I were waiting for the name of our last teammate and our substitute for our team.
"The last member of the team going to the Grand Magic Games is, Lucy Heartfilia, and the substitute is going to be Elfman Strauss," Gramps told us.
"Is Lucy even part of Fairy Tail, Master Makarov?" Vijeeter (A/N please tell me I spelt that right) asked Gramps.
"Yes, she is, she got her mark yesterday, I wanted her to join Fairy Tail while we looked for her Father," I told the guild.
"What Natsu said," Gramps told the guild, "Yes, Lucy Heartfilia is part of Fairy Tail."
(Time Skip to the beach)

(Lucy POV)
I am nervous, I have never been in a big group like this before, but I stayed calm and stayed with the pink idiot. When he went to train with Gray and on his own, I summoned Capricorn and Gemini. I had Capricorn help me with my Celestial Spirit Magic training and I had Gemini keep watched for people who may not have the best intentions.
(Time skip because I am not sure to what to write next)

(Lucy POV)
Later that day the Fairy Tail members who were training at the beach got a strange letter telling them to go to a broken bridge. I followed them so that I wouldn't be alone.
When we arrived at the bridge it fixed itself with Magic. I sniffed the air and I smelled ice, perfume, meter dust, and snakes. When we got closer to our destination, I felt the faint tug in my mind, telling me that someone was reading my thoughts, I smiled at this fact.

(Natsu POV)
We crossed that walking death trap, we went farther into the trees. After a bit of walking we arrived at clearing. There were four cloaked figures walked towards us, we tensed for an attack but an attack never came. We looked at the figures as they lifted their hoods and they were Ultear, Meredy, Cobra, and Jellal.

(No One POV)
"I heard that you broke out of jail, Jellal," Erza told the blue haired man.
"Not by my choice," Jellal told the scarlet hair knights.
"We wouldn't let him stay," Meredy told the Fairy Tail group.
"I heard that you are now an independent guild that destroys dark guilds," Erza informed Jellal.
"Yes, that is true, it is the guild Crime Sorceire but it is not enough to atone for our sins but we are making it so that no one has to be affected by Zeref or dark guilds ever again," Jellal told her, he looked at Lucy, "You have someone new with you Fairy Tail."
"Jellal Fernandez, Heavenly Body Magic user, Erik aka Cobra 2nd Generation Poison Dragon Slayer," Lucy stated out loud, "Ultear Milkovich Ice-Make and Arc of Time magic user, adoptive mother of Meredy Milkovich, Lost Magic Sensory Magic user," Lucy told the others, then there was silence.
"Hello I am Lucy Heartfilia, and I have to say Fairy Tail has some interesting friends, well I have no room to talk I am the Heart of the Apocalypse," she continued she faced Jellal and his group, "Don't worry your secret safe with me, it was good to see you again Erik." She told Cobra.

(Erza POV)
After Lucy's introduction, I asked Jellal what they were doing here and Ultear told us about the Second Origin and how she can use her magic to unlock this Second Origin, and that it was extremely painful. We all agreed to do it, Lucy and I were done first. I walked over Jellal who was at the cliff side.
(Time skip happen the same as canon)

(Lucy POV)
I saw that Jellal and Erza were about to kiss and then they stop and Jellal made an excuse about already having a fiancée already. I was bored and with all the screams coming from the cabin I didn't want to go up there. I decided to write two little letters to the two mages. I wrote the letters and gave them to Gemi and Mini. I like using them for things like short distance letter delivery, spying, and surveillance so they can get out of the Celestial Spirit World ever now and then, and since they are small and you can easily miss them they are great for the job. Gemi went in one direction and Mini went in the other.

(Erza POV)
I was sitting on the beach after the incident with Jellal, when this blue doll looking thing holding a letter.
"From Miss Lucy," was all it said and it puffed into smoke.

(Erza's Letter)
Dear Erza Scarlet,
Hi it is Lucy and I hope that Gemi gave you your letter safely. Well, I am going to be blunt, I know that you like Jellal and I saw that little scene at the beach between you and Jellal. I know you know that he lied about the fiancée, so next time you see him tell him that you love him, because I can practically feel your romantic interest.
Bye,
Love Lucy ❤️
(Letter end)
After reading that letter I felt my checks started to heat up, 'Lucy saw that,' I thought to myself.

(Jellal POV)
I was sitting by the fire in the cave that the others and I were staying at. Then this small blue creature holding a letter walked up to me, I took the letter from the blue thing.
"From Miss Lucy," was all it said before disappearing. I open the letter and read what was inside it, with Meredy and Ultear looking over my shoulder.

(Jellal's Letter)
Dear Jellal Fernandez,
Hi it is Lucy the girl from before, I hope that Mini gave you this letter safely. I am going to be as blunt as I was with Erza. I know you love Erza, and you feel guilty about what happened in the past. Plus if you are going to make an excuse don't chose a fiancée, it is obvious that you two like each other. Plus I saw what happened at the beach, if you love Erza then tell her because you might lose her some day.
Bye,
From Lucy ❤️
(Letter End)
My cheeks started to heat up when I learn that Lucy knew about what happened on the beach. 'I have a feeling that these next few months are going to be interesting.' I thought to myself.

(Ultear POV)
Meredy and I bursted out laughing when we read Jellal's letter and saw Jellal's red face. Cobra just smirked and chuckled when he read our minds. I like this Lucy girl.

~~~~~~~~~
I am sorry for the wait for this chapter.

I don't own Fairy Tail
~DestinyFerrum