Chapter 37

(Sting POV) 

After learned so much from Heartfilia, we left Frosh and Lector with Yukino and Sorano, then Rouge and I headed back to the place that the guild was staying. When we entered Master Jiemma was waiting for us.

"What happened to you, where did you go," he asked angrily.

"We were in a clearing and we learned something about Lucy Heartfilia, and something about Natsu Dragneel," Rouge told him.

"And what is that," the Master asked.

"That they are both going to participate and the game and they are both dragon slayers," I told him.

"Lucy Heartfilia is a dragon slayer," Jiemma asked us.

"Yes and they have at a level of dragon slaying magic that is higher than dragon force," I told him, "We need to plan for those two."

"Yes, they are going to be powerful," Rouge told them.

"So you are afraid of them," Jiemma asked us.

"I saw the look in that guy's eyes when he was fighting me, what I was fighting wasn't human," I told him.

"I have to agree with Sting, Father, that Heartfilia bitch had the same look in her eyes when I was fighting her," Minerva told him and Master just laughed.

"Fine if I send all of team Sabertooth after them and they still win, I will step down, because I won't be the master of a guild of weaklings," Master Jiemma told us, still laughing.

'I will hold you to that,' I thought as Rouge, Minvera, and I left to our rooms.

(Kagura POV)

"Hey Kagura where were you, when Milliana when to your room to say good night she said that you flew out the window on a cat," Risley asked me.

"I went to see someone, and I learned who we should be watching out for in the games tomorrow," I told her.

"And who is that," Risley asked me.

"Lucy Heartfilia and Natsu Dragneel," I told her.

"The powerful celestial mage and the fire dragon slayer," she questioned.

"Lucy is far more than a celestial mage," I told her and I went to bed.

(Mavis POV)

"We are going to need to change our tactics because of Gray not being able to participate and our knowledge of Lucy's power," I told the team.

"Sting, Rouge, and Kagura probably already told their guilds that they need to watch out for us," Lucy told me.

"I guess that is true, what do you think we should do, Igneel," I asked the fire dragon.

"Well first of all you should have Natsu and Lucy work together, and you should split everyone else up," Igneel told me.

"Why do we need to keep them together," I asked him.

"Because Lucy is going to use her dragon slaying magic to fight and Natsu is going to back her up, and if we are lucky Lucy can tell Natsu how to activate the true dragon force on command," Igneel told me.

"That power can be activated manually," I asked him, he nodded his head, "How?"

"The power is activated by instinct so if you can wake up the dragon the true dragon force will also activate," Igneel told me, "But we need Lucy to not go too far into that instinct because she will need to keep Natsu in check because he is new at the true dragon force and having such strong instincts, another reason to keep them together."

"Okay I will make a plan that will work," I told them. They left to their rooms and they went to bed, leaving me to worry about tomorrow.

Time Skip

(Natsu POV)

"Welcome to Day Five of the Grand Magic Games this is the final game of the Grand Magic Games," the pumpkin told everyone and I looked back to the last minute training Luce gave me.

Flashback 

"Okay now think back to the battle between you, Sting, and Rouge,"  Luce told me, "Okay now focus on that memory and feeling now bring it out." I did what she told me to do and I started to feel scales form onto my skin, I open my eyes to see that I had scales and claws. 

"Great job," Lucy told me, "Now remember don't do this unless I give you the signal because even if you can control it at the beginning you might accidentally really hurt someone on your team." I nodded my head as she called down the dragon inside me.

Flashback end 

When the bell rung me and Luce were off, then after a few minutes the rest of the team would go. Me and Luce found a good place to set up and we waited for company, the first people that showed up was the drunk and a guy that was crying.

"This is wild," the drunk man said to no one.

"Not yet handle them like normal, if you run into trouble I will jump in," Luce told me and I attacked the crying guy before he could do anything and then I headed to the drunk guy. The guy was strong and he could dodge easily and he was hard to read when he is drunk, which he is now. I keep on trying to hit the guy but he keep on dodging me, luckly I was able to dodge his attack on me. "You can't seem to hit his guy so let me try something, get behind me." Luce told me and I went behind her.

"Apocalypse Dragon's Drain Shot," she chanted and she held her fingers up like a gun and she shot at the drunk man with great aim. After a few shots the drunk was down for the count, and we started to move forward when we ran into Rufus.

(Lucy POV)

"Great I just love pretty boys like you," I told Rufus sarcastically, he just shook his head and chuckled, I wanted him gone now. "Natsu get him," I told Natsu giving him the signal to change partiality giving him only the claws and scales. "Attack," I told him and he went after the memory make mage with great speed, but that damn mage keep dodging.

"Natsu move," I told him and Natsu quickly moved out of the way before I could hurt him.

"Apocalypse Dragon Roar," I chanted and my roar hit the man full on. I thought he was finished when I was suddenly hit by lightning, I wasn't knocked out put it still hurt, I turn to look at Natsu but I saw him and I sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That is cut now people. I hope that you enjoyed this story so far.

I don't own Fairy Tail 

-DestinyFerrum