Chapter 15

(Happy POV)
When I went home after the guild had closed, and I found that Natsu and Lushi were sleeping in the bed. My cat senses were telling me to sleep outside of the room, I feel like I was in a dragon's den. I sleep in the room outside of Natsu's room, but not before taking pictures of the scene to show to Mira and get some free fish.

Time skip
(Lucy POV)
I was waking up and I felt warm, I was drifting back to sleep when I felt something move. I opened my eyes to see pink hair and I knew who it was. I probably don't look like the most ladylike person, but that was because of Father, but before that I lived in a mansion where I was taught manners and etiquette, so I know for a fact that what this idiot was doing wasn't proper. I jumped out of the bed, or at least I tried to but I was stopped by the idiot's arm that was wrapped around me, tightly. I started to get irritated, I lifted my leg from inside the covers and kicked the boy in between the legs waking the boy instantly. After that wake up call I yelled at the idiot about the fact that he wasn't supposed to be in same bed as me, but I know that he wasn't listening.

(Natsu POV)
Luce was going on and on about something and I was trying to shake this feeling that I am missing something. Happy came into the room he was woken up by Luce's yelling.
"Natsu are we going to go to the guild today," my buddy asked me.
"Of course we are Happy," I told him with a huge grin. Luce had stopped yelling at me and followed me to the door, then Happy stopped and looked at Luce.
"Are you going to the guild like that Lushi?" He asked, Luce looked at her clothes and shrugged.
"I don't have anything else to wear and I can't call Virgo to give me clothes, that doesn't feel right with me, and I made this day her day off," Luce told us. I thought for a second and ran into my room and grabbed some of my clothes and gave them to her.
(A/N they are just his everyday clothes white baggy pants and a black and yellow vest)
She wrapped the vest around her and used her belt that held her pouch and whip as a tie around her waist and put on my pants. I felt a strange sense of pride when she put on my clothes. After Luce got dress we headed off to the guild.

(Makarov POV)
Natsu and Happy arrived at the guild with Heartfilia following close behind them. She was were more clothes than she was last time, what a shame. She was wearing Natsu's clothes, I looked over to the bar and I saw that Mira was debating something with Happy, how did he get there so fast.

Far far away (some where in the Fiore mountains)
(Acnologia POV)
I felt her presence, she is alive, but she is surrounded by the fires of the son of that fire dragon. She will be safe I know that boy, slayer or not that would protect her from harm. I knew the moment that that boy grabbed onto me, he was the most draconic of all the slayers. He will protect her until I can find her and protect her myself. I grabbed my cloak and wrapped it around me and followed her presence. I am going to get a tongue lashing for leaving her and blasting that island.

The caves of the neighboring country of Fiore
(Igneel POV)
Natsu is back, that's my boy, wait there is another with him. Her presence is like golden treasure, beautiful, but it reeks of the presence of that apocalyptic dragon. It is time I gathered the others to meet our children. I wore a white scaled vest made by Anna, and some black baggy pants. Metalicana came up behind me he was in a suit of armor made from his scales by Anna as well. Grandeeney wore a feathery white dress that was made from her scales and fashioned by Anna like mine and Metalicana's clothes. We walked towards our children's presences, back towards Fiore.

(??? POV)
"Are you sources correct?" I asked the man before me, "Has a Heart appeared without her dragon's protection."
"Yes sir, I saw her with my own eyes, she was with the Fairy Tail members who were on Tenrou Island," he answered with a bow.
"Bring her to me, make sure she is relatively unharmed," I told the man.
"Yes, Lord Impotent," he said with a bow and he left. The power that was about to be at my disposal, the power to control the Dragon of the Apocalypse.

(Lahar POV)
Do I tell the Magic Council what Doranbolt told me, about Fairy Tail being in possession of a Heart, someone who can control Acnologia. Is it safe to leave someone like that in Fairy Tail's possession. Whatever happens Fairy Tail is going to cause a lot of damage and very soon to and the Council is going to have a fit.

~~~~~~~~~~~
How was that I think that I did great. *Starts to get sparks around face like Ichiya*
*realizes in horror that they are doing something similar Ichiya and gets into a fetal position and starts to shake back and forth*
Well my life just ended there, I need to call Erza to beat the Ichiya likeness out of me before I start saying Men~.*shivers*
Quick note- the cover is what Acnologia likes like in human form. I have a good idea what the other dragons look like in human form but I want to hear what you think that they should look like.

-DestinyFerrum