Epilogue

(Lucy POV)

"Okay, is that everything that I needed to get done," I asked the man.

"Yes, ma'am, you are finished," he told me.

"Well I need to tell, Natsu that we can leave, bye Chand, see you next month," I told him as I headed out from the man's house. When I arrived at the door I turn to see Natsu at the door with Happy on his head, I remembered that close call with that dark guild.

Flashback 

"Natsu, please say something," I cried as I held him in my arms, I pulled him into me and I hugged him. I stayed that was for what felt like forever and then I felt something move against my back, I pulled him from me and I heard him groan.

"Luce, can you tell me why I feel like the world is spinning," he asked me, and any tears that I had left started to flood from my eyes. "Hey, Luce why are you crying, did that guy do something to you." 

"You idiot," I told him and I pulled him into a hug.

Flashback end

After that we captured the rest of the dark guild, freed Ayla and her son from their imprisonment and we destroyed those horrible collars and anything to do with them. Lord Impotent, the leader of the guild or Mr. Puke Head as I call him, had "mysteriously" disappeared after Father was taking him to the Magic Council. 

"Come on you two, we are heading home," I told the dragon slayer and his cat companion. I took out one of my keys and summoned them.

"Open gate of the Large Dog, Canis Major," I chanted and Plue appeared, I remember when he grew up and became a major, it was a proud day for both him and the new parents Ethiopia and Sirius.

Flashback

"Just a little bit more Ethiopia and then you are done," I told her as she gave birth to her last Nikora pup, she had just given birth to a litter of five Canis Minor pups. 

"So Plue is just a puppy," Happy asked me when I explained to him why they didn't look like their parents.

"Yes, when they grow up they will be German Shepards like their parents, but they are still puppies so they will look like the other Nikora celestial spirits," I told him, "Plue is a little younger than Ethiopia, but he should be growing up and day now," and just as those words left my mouth Plue's key started to vibrate and I summoned him he waved at me and started to glow, he grow and when he stopped glowing I looked at him to see that a huge poodle stood in his place, I looked down at his key to see that it had changed, too, instead of the usual blue symbol that looked like a Nikora head, it was now a poodle head.

"Well, I guess it took sooner than I thought," I told myself and Plue barked in agreement.

Flashback End

"Why did you summon Plue," Happy asked me.

"Plue hasn't been a Canis Major for very long Happy so I want him to get use to walking around on four legs instead of two," I told them.

(Natsu POV)

"So where are we going now," I asked Luce.

"Back home, I have finished all of my Matriarch duties that I needed to do for this month and all I need to worry about is the trip to the dragon village that is in the valley at Mt. Hakobe, but that is at the end of the month," she told me.

"So we can head back to Fairy Tail," I asked, she nodded her head, "Yes, now I can beat that Ice Pervert again." 

"Yes, but don't forget we are going to see our Fathers before heading to the guild, and we need to see how the construction of Gajeel's and Levy's home is going, they are going to be our neighbors you know," she told me and I started to pout.

"I don't see why Gajeel needs his and Levy's house to be right next to ours, Laxus and Mirajane are living at Laxus's place and Yukino and Sting are living at Yukino's house with her sister," I told her.

"We only have two neighbors, Gajeel wanted to be closer to his dad, and Cobra can't live in the city," she told me.

"I know but I don't like that Cobra can hear everything that we are doing, it is creepy," I told her and her hit me in the head.

"First of all, Cobra is barely home to begin with, and even if he is he can control it enough to were he can only hear what is going on in his house and his backyard, with the help of soundproofing," she told me.

"That reminds me, how is that court battle with the Magic Council going, the one to forgive Crime Sorcière, Cobra and Sorano of their crimes," Happy asked Luce.

"Well, Erza and Kagura are helping on Jellal side of the battle, while some friends of Father's are working on the others," Luce told him, "Plus, as far as I can tell we can get Jellal forgiven for his crimes, but the others might have to get put parole."

"So it is going good," Happy asked her.

"Yes," Luce told him, I looked ahead of me and saw where we were. The home of that metal box on wheels, the train station.

"Luce can't we walk home," I asked her, she turned and glared at me. 

"No, we are at the edge of the mountains of Seven, I am not flying, or walking to Magnolia from here we are taking a train," she told me and she didn't give me time to argue as she dragged me by the scarf onto the train.

"Happy save me," I begged Happy, by he just ignored me, and left me to be pulled onto that death trap. 

By the time I was in my seat the train had started to move, I already started to feel sick.

"If you want to you can lay down on me until we get there," Luce asked me and I pulled myself down onto her lap, and took in her scent, soon I had fallen asleep, until the train stopped and we headed the Dragons in the woods, then to check on Levy and Metalhead, then to the guild where I fought Gray and would have won if it wasn't for Erza stopping us, even with the true dragon force Erza still scares me. After spending time at the guild we went home, and when to bed, our tails intertwined as our dragons showed themselves in our sleep, and we woke to clean the scales that they shed from our bed the next day. 

I told her that I would see her at Fairy Tail and I meant it, even as she almost crashed my heart. She is my mate, my precious treasure, Lucy Heartfilia Dragneel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you all for staying with this story as long as you have and I hope that you had enjoyed this fanfiction as much as I had creating it.

For one final time in this story, I don't own Fairy Tail, and if you want to see my next fan fiction look for Caged Dragon on my profile, I am going to published some of the chapters that I have already created for you to read.

-DestinyFerrum