Chapter 46

(Natsu POV)

They are hurting her.

They are going to PAY

WE ARE GOING TO MAKE SURE OF THAT

(Gray POV)

First I had to deal with riding in a carriage pulled by Natsu, who didn't care what speed he was going or if he was on the road or not. Now I have to deal with riding a dragon like Natsu which was like riding that carriage but faster and it was on fire, I will never make fun of Natsu's motion sickness again. (A/N How long do you think he will keep that promise) 

Suddenly, Natsu stopped almost throwing me off of him in the process, I looked up and saw that we were at some dark guild's door. Natsu just stood there glaring at the door, waiting for something, or someone. The others joined us shortly after, when they arrived the dragon slayers were growling at the door like Natsu. Then the dragons arrived and we heard the clanging of falling metal as Metalicana changed into human form as his metal plates fell of him. 

"Why are they just standing there," Erza asked the dragons. 

"Why don't they just barge in there like a MAN," Elfman asked them.

"They are being cautious, the call is a distress signal for the Heartfilias that decended from Anna have that call dragons to them, I would be wary too if I heard it," Grandeeney told us, the doors of the dark guild opened and we walked inside. 

We entered a throne room of sorts and we saw a blonde haired woman in the middle, she had a collar around her neck, she was looking down at the floor, tears going down her face. On the throne there was a man with puke green hair smirking at us.

"Welcome dragons, dragon slayers, and lowly wizards," he told us, standing up and his arms spread out wide, like he was welcoming us with open arms.

"What did he call us," I muttered angrily under my breathe.

"I would like to show you lowly wizards the power that we hold," he told us, "Control one of them now, Ayla," the blonde's collar started to glow blue and she started to scream.

"I am sorry, please forgive me Mother Nahara, you taught your ancestors to never use our powers for our own gain but I do this now please forgive me," the woman screamed, tears streaming down her eyes.

"Don't resist or else little Aalok will get punished," he told the woman and she stopped resisting, and her eyes started to blue, and the collar had glowing blue lines. 

"Attack the wizards," the woman said in a trance like tone, and Wendy turned around and started to attack Elfman. 

"Wendy! What are you doing," I screamed.

"That woman is a Heartfilia," Igneel told us, "She is controlling Wendy."

"But I thought Lucy was the last one to be able to do that," I told him.

"She is not of the Matriarch family, her ancestor is one of Anna's brothers or sisters," Grandeeney told us, "She is not as powerful as Lucy or other Heartfilias but even she can control a young dragon slayer like Wendy." I looked  at the woman, she had streams of tears coming from her eyes and she was muttering something that I couldn't hear.

"She is asking for forgiveness," Acnologia told us, "She is being forced to do this, and I bet that collar is why."

(Lord Impotent POV)

"You see my power now," I yelled at the lowly humans who dare to think that they are more powerful than me, a all powerful being who is in possession of a Heart, "Well I am not done yet, Pedro, show them our new guest."