Chapter 3

(Makarov POV)

I stared at this child that has grabbed onto Natsu, she was strange one. She just stared at all of us growling. Guildarts was staring as well, but then again who wouldn't she was young, very very beautiful, and what she was wearing didn't cover much, not that I was complaining. (A/N  isn't that because you are a pervert Maky)

(Natsu POV)

This girl was still latched onto my back and it didn't look like she was going to let go.

"Where is Father," I heard someone say it was a girl's voice, I jumped after hearing it. The other slayers seemed to have heard it too, but the others looked at us strangely. 

"Did anyone hear that," I asked 

"I think Flame Brain finally lost it," Ice Princess said to the others

I was about to say something back to the pervert when I heard it again.

"Tell me were is Father, man who smells like Father."

"Are none of you hearing that," I said looking at the others.

"I heard it," Metalhead told me

"I did, too," Laxus told us

"Me, too," Wendy told us

"Who's voice is it," I asked looking around.

"Look on you back, pinky," I heard them say again,

"Hey it is salmon, no pink," I yelled at the voice, then I realized something. I looked at my back at the girl. "Its you," I said to the girl.

"Yes, and where is father, Idiot," she said to me, with a growl.

"Haha, she called you and Idiot, Salamander," Metalhead laughed out with everyone who is not a dragon slayer staring at him like he was insane.

~~~~~

And that's a wrap, put the props up for the next scene.

Leave a comment and

Till next time-

DestinyFerrum

I don't own Fairy Tail