Chapter 44

(Unknown POV) (A/N I really need a name for this guy,  maybe Dave)

'All I need to do is grab her and teleport to the guild,' I thought to myself. 'Remember what master said, cover her mouth so she can't call any dragons,' I reminded myself as I crept up to the alley when I heard her voice.

"So when are we leaving," she asked someone, I slowly looked around the corner and saw her talking to a blue haired man, who is he? I turn my head back and I listened to her footstep waiting for her to get closer and closer, then I grabbed her, and covered her mouth.

"Teleport," I chanted and we were teleported to my checkpoint outside of Crocus. I knew I was far from the place where I grabbed her but I could still hear the loud roar of Acnologia and another dragon.

(Acnologia POV)

She was right there, how could I let her be kidnapped by that man, I was suppose to protect her. Lucy, I will find you and I will rip those who dare hurt to shreds. (A/N and the winner of the most overprotective father award goes to ACNOLOGIA) I need to get fire breather's brat, he will be out of control, might as well put it to use.

(Erza POV)

'What is wrong with Natsu, he was talking to us a moment ago,' I thought as I was trying to hold Natsu down with the help of the Igneel and Metalicana.

Flashback 

"I can't believe it we won the Grand Magic Games," Macao said crying.

"Did you ever have a doubt," Natsu told him, "No help from Ice Pervert over there."

"Hey, I had a broken leg, and if I remembered correctly you were stuck as a dragon man the whole time and Lucy did most of the work, Flamebrain," Gray told him.

"What did you say----" Natsu stopped mid sentence and he started to growl. I looked over at Igneel to see if he understood him, I saw Igneel's eyes widen.

"GRAB HIM!" Igneel shouted and we grabbed him and tried to hold him down. He threw also everyone off until it was just Igneel, Metalicana, and I. I was forced to go into my Flame Empress Armor, because the heat coming from Natsu. RWAARRRRRRRRRR!!

Flashback end

"What is wrong him," Gray asked as Wendy and Grandeeney tended to the burns that the other Fairy Tail members received.  

"Something happened to Lucy," Igneel told us with his and Metalicana's dragon appendages appearing on their bodies. 

SLAM!!! The door of the bar was slammed open and Acnologia entered the room with a thick chain and collar. 

"Outside there is a carriage, I am going to attach this to Natsu, then attach this to the carriage by the time I do he won't look like a human anymore," he told us in a furious rage as he grabbed Natsu and growled something into his ear. Whatever he told Natsu cause him to stop trying to escape Acnologia's grasp and I got a good look at Natsu. His face was malformed, it looked like it started to change into a muzzle, his eyes were a glowing green, his hair grew into a mane and he had multiple horn coming out of his head, his body was completely covered in scales and he had huge wings coming from is back and a large tail had grown from his bottom, his hands where scaled and his nails were long black claws. There was yellow and black scales here and there, he growled at all of us, Acnologia lightly hit his head to stop his growling.

"Lucy was kidnapped, and you can see what happened to Natsu," Acnologia told us as he attached the collar around Natsu's neck, "I was worried about the Sting being affected but I see that you have a new member of the true dragon force club," he told us as he looked at Gajeel.