Chapter 27

(Makarov POV)
"I can't believe the stunt that Ivan pulled I am glad that his team was disqualified," I shouted.
"I am too, I hate cheaters, they make things difficult," Lucy told me, "Hey Master Makarov can I ask you something in private," she asked me.
"Sure," I told her and followed her out of the infirmary.
"Can I ask you what the Lumen Histoire is, or am I not suppose to stay quiet about it?" She asked me and I stood in shock at what I heard.
"Where did you hear that, Miss Lucy," I asked her.
"While I was watching the real fight between Laxus and Raven Tail," she told me.
"You saw it, why didn't you tell anyone," I asked her.
"It was his fight and even if I ate the dark magic I would also be in the wrong and risk my secret coming out," she told me. She was correct even if they saw her eating the dark magic they will think that she is cheating and it will put her at a risk because she is showing her power and the Council would need to but two and two together and they will cause trouble.
"You could have told me or one of your teammates," I told her, then she gave me a look.
"Have you met my teammates let me introduce you, we have the fighting obsessed dragon slayer how will always protect his friends no matter what, the Ice mage who is also protective of his guild, and the red haired Titania who will fight any threat to her guild, do you think that I could have stopped them all without drawing attention to myself," she told me and then I realized why she didn't tell them.
"But why didn't you tell me," I asked her.
"My teammates would have suspected something and even if you were a dragon slayer, Natsu would have still heard me," she answered, "Now back to my previous question,"
"Stay quiet about it only the guild masters are suppose to know about it," I told her.
"Okay then I won't push it," she told me and I looked at her.
"You aren't going to question farther," I asked her.
"You aren't going to tell me anyway and you made it obvious that it is not something I need to know, you have your secrets and I have mine," she told me, and then she walked back towards the outside of the arena.

(Small Time Skip)
(Lucy POV)
After my talk with Makarov I headed towards where Jellal was. When I found him he was in trouble like one of the hunting dogs told me. I walked over to where he was and I was about to stop them when that ex-councilman beat me to it with something about a place called Edolas and the Enforcement Unit backed off and the situation was resolved I was going to go back to my team when I was stop by Lahar.
"What are you doing here," he asked me, "Why aren't you with that dragon?"
"Father is missing but others will be here soon, and the master asked me to be here, Mr. Lahar," I told him and turned to leave again, but he stopped me, again.
"What go you mean by others?" He asked.
"You will see soon and they mean only to see their children," I told him and I turned to leave again this time he didn't stop me.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short chapter, but I hoped that you enjoyed it.

I don't own Fairy Tail

-DestinyFerrum