Chapter 11 - Sting and Rogue

Lucy's POV

I left the guild with Sting and Rogue and we were heading towards Magnolia station. "I wanna hold her!" Sting argued, "no" Rogue said emotionlessly. "Why not?!" Sting exclaimed, "your stupidness might rub off on her" Rogue retorted. "Why are you so mean to me today, Rogue?" Sting pouted.

I giggled and then noticed an ice cream vendor. "Do you want some ice cream Lucy?" Sting asked and I nodded, "yes please" I replied. We walked up to the vendor, "what flavour?" Rogue asked as he put me down. "Strawberry please" I replied and the man handed me the ice cream in a cone. "Thank you, mister" I said to the man and he smiled.

Sting and Rogue got an ice cream for themselves. Rogue had vanilla while Sting had chocolate. We ate our ice cream as we walked to the train station. Sting and Rogue finished their ice cream before me.

"You have some ice cream on your cheek" Rogue said, then he kneeled down and rubbed my cheek with a tissue wiping away the ice cream. Suddenly, Sting lifted me up and placed me on his shoulders. "Got ya" he laughed running away from Rogue. "Hey!" Rogue said running after us, Sting and I laughed.

We arrived at Magnolia station and Sting started to turn green. "You look like Papa!" I laughed, "don't compare me to him!" Sting said angrily. I couldn't help but cry from his outburst, Sting started to panic. Rogue then came over, back from buying our tickets and noticed me crying. He said nothing as he quickly took me off of Sting's shoulders and then punched Sting right in the face. Sting got sent flying down the platform.

Rogue then hugged me, holding me up with one arm and patting my head with his other hand. "What did that idiot do?" he asked, "h-he yelled at me" I said sniffling.

Rogue glared at Sting as he walked back to where we were. Sting shivered under Rogue's glare and then he looked at me guiltily, "I'm sorry Lucy, I didn't mean to shout at you" he said sadly.

I stopped crying and looked at him. "I'm sorry for saying you look like Papa" I replied, my eyes still puffy from crying. Rogue smacked the back of Sting's head, "that's why you shouted? You idiot" he said firmly.

We stayed quiet as the train pulled into the station. Sitting in a train compartment, I sat near the window next to Rogue, watching the scenery go by. On the seat across from Rogue and I, Sting was looking like he was about to puke. Rogue didn't look well either, his emotionless face had a tint of green.

Halfway through our journey, I yawned and rubbed my eyes tiredly. "Tired? Go to sleep we'll wake you up when we get there" Rogue said a little sickly. I gave him a simple nod and laid down on the seat with my head on Rogue's lap.

Later, I woke up from Rogue shaking my shoulder gently. I sat up then Rogue picked me up, holding me with one arm. We exited the train and saw Sting kissing the ground. I giggled while Rogue rolled his eyes, "dramatic idiot" he said as we passed him.

Sting got off the ground and walked beside us. "You'll like Sabertooth, Lucy" Sting said to me. "Why?" I asked him curiously, "because I'm Sabertooth's amazing, brilliant and most handsome Master!" Sting replied proudly. Rogue smacked the back of Sting's head, "what was that for?!" Sting asked. "You're boasting again" Rogue simply said, rolling his eyes.

We soon arrived at Sabertooth's guild hall, Sting kick open the door shouting "we're back everyone!" Noticing me, everyone crowded around me and Rogue, I hid my face against Rogue shyly. I could hear people saying 'awww' around me, "Rogue who's that?" I looked down and saw a green cat in a pink frog onesie.

"Froggy?" I said, "that's my exceed Frosch" Rogue said "Frosch, this is Lucy" he continued. Rogue placed me on the floor in front of Frosch, "nice to meet you Frosch, can I call you Froggy?" I asked. Frosch nodded, "Frosch is happy to meet you too" Frosch replied smiling.

I heard more 'awww's around me, I forgot that people were around me so I ran behind Rogue's legs. Luckily for me, Sting shouted to the guild "ok, ok, break it up you're all scaring her. Go back to what you were doing!" The crowd dispersed leaving only me, Rogue, Sting, Froggy and a maroon cat in a blue vest.

"Who are you?" I asked the maroon cat, "I'm the amazing Sting Eucliffe's personal exceed, Lector" he introduced himself. I noticed Rogue rolled his eyes and Sting looking proud. "Nice to meet you Lector" I said as I came out from behind Rogue's legs.

Froggy grabbed my hand and started showing me around the guild with Lector. I met this lovely lady named Yukino and we talked about constellations. Sabertooth reminded me a lot like Fairy Tail which made me relax a bit. Froggy and Lector suggested we play tag, I was it first. When we got tired, we went to the table where Sting and Rogue were sitting at.

"Ready to go home?" Rogue asked, Froggy and I nodded. Sting and Rogue got up from their seats, Rogue took my hand and we walked out the guild with Sting, Froggy and Lector. Sting shouted bye to the guild for us as we left.

We walked to their house, Rogue held my hand the whole way, Lector was boasting about Sting and Froggy was walking beside me talking about onesies. "Big Brother Rogue, can we buy a onesie?" I asked Rogue, I noticed his eyes widened a little bit from me calling him 'big brother'. He recovered quickly, "sure we can buy one tomorrow" he said. "Yay!" I cheered and I turned to Sting who was still in shock, "are you ok Big Brother Sting?" I asked. He suddenly fainted, I panicked "is Big Brother Sting alright?!" I asked.

"He'll be fine" Rogue reassured me, then he kneeled down beside Sting and slapped his face. Sting woke up startled, "why did you slap me?!" he exclaimed holding his cheek, "you're in the way" Rogue retorted and continued to walk with me and Froggy.