Chapter 17 - Lucy and Asuka

"Lets go to the guild Lucy!" I said happily carrying Lucy on my shoulders, "yay!" she cheered. I ran circles around the group with Lucy as we all walked to the guild. When we got to the guild, I kicked down the doors "hey everyone!" I shouted. Everyone greeted us back and I put Lucy down on my lap as the group sat down at an empty table.

"Hey Natsu" Bisca and Alzack said coming up to our table with their daughter Asuka. "Hey you three what's up?" I greeted, "we just got back from a job and we heard what happened with Lucy. Asuka was wondering if Lucy would like to play with her?" Bisca replied. "Sure!" Lucy happily said, getting off my lap. "Lets go Lucy!" Asuka said grabbing Lucy's hand and took her to another part of the guild.

When Bisca and Alzack left our table, Sting and Rogue went to Gramp's office. "Why do they need Gramps?" I asked Gray, "they're telling Gramps about what happened when Lucy stayed with them" he replied. It wasn't long until Sting and Rogue returned to the table, "how did it go?" Gray asked them. "Makarov said he'll contact the other guilds to see if they know anything" Sting answered.

I looked over to see how Lucy was doing and I saw Asuka showing her how to shoot a target with Asuka's gun. It was cute to see Lucy pouting as she kept missing the target. Soon they began a game of tag around the guild and Asuka was 'It' first. Lucy was running away from Asuka giggling, using furniture and people to avoid being tagged.

Everyone was enjoying watching them run around. Suddenly, Lucy accidently bumped into Gajeel while running. The impact knocked her onto her butt, "ow" she said. Lucy looked up noticing who she bumped into, "sorry mister" she said before getting back up. "That's alright kid" Gajeel simply replied, walking off.

Lucy then ran up to me, "Papa, who was that?" she asked pointing to Gajeel. "You don't know Gajeel?" I asked and she shook her head. "Now that I think about it, Gajeel never did introduce himself to little Lucy" Gray stated. "Why not?" I asked Gray, "how should I know?!" Gray retorted. We clashed our foreheads, "you wanna go Ice Princess!" I shouted, "I'll take you head on Fire Breath!" he retorted. We started to fight while throwing insults at each other.

By accident, I knocked over Erza's strawberry shortcake and stepped on it without noticing. I felt a scary aura behind me which stopped my fight with Gray. "E-E-Erza is b-behind m-me is-isn't s-she?" I asked Gray and he look petrified as he nodded.

I thought 'oh no' before Erza punched me into the wall. "Hey! Gray was the one who started it!" I shouted, "don't put the blame on me Flame Brain!" Gray retorted. I went to punch Gray but he dodged it and I accidently punched Elfman. One thing led to another and suddenly the whole guild had joined into the fight. 'I love being in Fairy Tail' I thought before Gray punched me in the face.

While we were fighting, Mira had moved Lucy and Asuka behind the bar away from the fight. I was glad that Lucy was safe from the flying chairs and tables. "Will you brats knock it off!" Gramps shouted in a booming voice. Everyone froze where they are, "come on Gramps! The fight was just getting good!" I complained. Soon a giant fist had flattened me, "what an idiot" I heard Gray mumbled.

Once everything was cleaned up, everyone went back to their normal activities. I went over to the bar where Lucy and Asuka were sitting and drinking juice. "Could I have my usual spicy chicken wings please Mira?" I asked, "sure Natsu" Mira replied.

I turned to listen to Lucy's and Asuka's conversation. "Lets go down to the park later!" Asuka said which Lucy happily agreed. "I can take you two" I said grinning, joining into the conversation. "Yay Papa's coming" Lucy said happily. "Did I hear that you are going to the park later?" Gray said as he came over. "Big Brother! Yeah and Papa is coming too" Lucy said excitedly. "Well me, Sting and Rogue will be coming too" Gray said. I growled, I am sick of being around Ice Stripper, more than usual.

"Actually, count me and Rogue out" Sting said as he came over with Rogue. "Why Big Brother Sting and Big Brother Rogue?" Lucy asked. "We need to buy some food for dinner tonight" Rogue replied. "Oh, what's for dinner tonight?" Lucy asked excitedly, "Tonkatsu with rice and vegetables" Rogue replied. "Yummy!" Lucy said happily with her hands in the air.

After lunch at the guild, Gray and I took Lucy and Asuka to the park while Sting and Rogue left to go shopping. Happy told me before we left that he'll meet us back at our place with Frosch and Lector later.

Lucy and Asuka was skipping hand-in-hand ahead of me and Gray as we walked to the park. When we arrived at Magnolia Southgate Park, we all played a game of 'Red Light/Green Light'. Asuka was first to play the 'stop light', she faced the tree saying "green light." Gray, Lucy and I slowly walked towards Asuka, until she turns and shouts "red light!" As soon as we heard 'red light' we all froze in funny positions.

Asuka didn't see anyone move, so she turned back to the tree "green light" she shouted. We started slowly walked towards Asuka again, until she turns and shouts "red light!" Again, we froze in a funny position and I tried hard not to laugh. "Natsu, I saw you move!" Asuka shouts, "aw, but Gray's the one who made me laugh!" I said. "And how did I make you laugh ya Pink-haired Punk!" Gray retorted, "you wanna go ya Loud-mouthed Streaker!" I argued. "Is that any way to speak to your friend?" someone said, we turned to see Heaven and Hell.