Chapter 32 - Kidnapped!

I heard Lucy's scream and immediately ran back to the lake. I saw Hell and Heaven standing beside the lake, Lucy struggling in Hell's arms. Tears fell down her face as she tried punching his chest to let her go. Hell didn't flinch and smirked when he saw me while Heaven remained emotionless.

Happy laid unconscious a few metres away, beaten. I was angry, they hurt my little buddy and was trying to take Lucy away from me. "YOU LET GO OF HER!" I yelled igniting my fist, "our boss has been waiting long enough for little Lucy, don't you think?" Hell smirked.

I leapt at them, "Fire Dragon Iron Fist!" I chanted. "Heaven" Hell commanded and Heaven moved in front of Hell, blocking my punch with his arms. I quickly regained my footing, "Light Devil's Rage!" Heaven chanted. "Fire Dragon Roar!" I chanted, countering Heaven's attack.

I was about to kick him with my Fire Dragon Claw but before my foot could hit him, in a flash he vanished. Suddenly I felt someone kick me in the back, I turn around and see that Heaven reappeared behind me. While I was fighting with Heaven, Lucy was crying, still trying to get away from Hell.

"Well it's not like this hasn't been fun but we're going on ahead. Say bye bye little Lucy" he snickered, looking at me. "Papa!" Lucy cried out, holding her hand out to me as they were sinking into a shadow. I ran towards them but before I could get to them, Heaven appeared in front of me and was about to kick me in the face. I quickly blocked his kick, grabbed his ankle and spun him away from me. Unfortunately, by the time I turned to Hell, he had fully turned into a shadow with Lucy and escaped.

I noticed that Heaven had disappeared as well. I collapsed onto my knees and punched the ground in frustration. "LUCY!" I screamed towards the sky. I upset with myself, I promised to protect her and I failed. "Why didn't I take Lucy with me?" I mumbled. "Na...tsu" I heard a voice say, I quickly turned to see Happy waking up.

I quickly ran to his side, "you ok, little buddy?" I asked, worriedly as I held him in my arms. "I'm...sorry...I couldn't...protect...Lucy" he managed to say painfully. "It's not your fault" I said, 'it's mine' I thought. "No matter what we are going to save Lucy" I said with determination. Happy smiled despite being in pain "aye!" he said. Even though I want to chase after them, I needed to get Happy to the guild quickly so I ran to the guild.

As I arrived at the guild doors, I kicked the doors open. "Where's Wendy?!" I shouted, everyone looked at me wondering what happened. Wendy and Carla came out from the crowd. I gave Happy to Wendy and she took him to the infirmary.

Gray, Sting and Rogue walked up to me. "Where's Lucy?" Sting asked, sounding a bit worried. I looked down, hiding my eyes behind my hair. I clutched my fists, I was angry, "Heaven and Hell took her" I said. I suddenly got punched hard in the face and flew backwards out of the guild, everyone gasped. I looked up and saw it was Gray who punched me. I held my sore cheek stood back up off the floor.

Gramps walked up to me, "come in and explain what happened Natsu" he said calmly. I nodded and walked back into the guild. Gray stood at the back of the guild, leaning against a pillar. He was obviously mad at me. Sitting at the bar I explained what happened. "It's not your fault Natsu, there was nothing you could do" Gramps said.

"No matter what I'm gonna save Lucy" I said as I stood up. I was running towards the guild doors when suddenly a giant hand squashed me. "Not so fast Natsu" Gramps said, "why?! We have to save Lucy!" I shouted. "We don't even know where they are Flame Brain" Gray said coming over. Gramps removed his hand and Gray helped me to my feet. "Come on, lets find Lucy together and end this" he added as he held out a fist for a fist bump which I gladly returned.

"Alright brats listen up! Freed and Levy look for any possible locations they may be. Natsu, Gray, Sting, Rogue, Gajeel and Laxus be prepared to rescue Lucy. Everyone else will be on standby" Gramps ordered, "AYE!" everyone replied.

"Don't worry dude we'll get Lucy back" Gray said with his hand on my shoulder. "Yeah thanks Gray" I replied then I decided to check how Happy's doing in the infirmary. I enter as Wendy was leaving, "how's Happy?" I asked. "He'll be fine, it was nothing major" Wendy said, I sigh in relief. I thanked Wendy and went beside Happy's bed. "How are you feeling little buddy?" I asked, "thanks to Wendy I'm all better" Happy said with a smile.

Later that day, since Happy was fine we went home for the night. Gray, Sting and Rogue decided to stay at my house to make sure I don't run off to save Lucy. After eating dinner, we went to bed but no matter how many times I tried I kept tossing and turning. 'Lucy must be scared right now' I thought giving up on sleep for the time being. I put my hand in the air and tightened it into fist. 'I will save you Lucy, just wait for me' I thought with determination, soon after I was finally able to sleep.

The next morning, we quickly got ready and ran to the guild. I hoped there would be some development today. When we opened the guild doors we saw Jellal talking to Gramps at the bar. "What are you doing here?" I asked as we walked up to them.

"Jellal says he's found some valuable information about the twin demon slayers" Gramps explains. "He's right. As I've told Natsu and Gray, they work under a man called Ares, who specialises in darkness magic. He has four people under him, his second in command, Vixen who is a Sand God Slayer and uses Sand Magic. Pearl the Iron God Slayer, who also uses Iron Make magic. Lastly the twin Demon Slayers, Heaven the Light Demon Slayer and Hell the Shadow Demon Slayer" he explains.

He rolled out a map on the bar. "Together they are a dark guild called Sinister Spirit. From my sources, they should be located around here in the East of Magnolia" he said as he pointed on the map. I'm coming to save you Lucy.