Chapter 38 - Fairy Tail Ending

Our fist fight ended when Lucy called out "Papa I'm hungry." Gray and I glared at each other as Gray walked towards the kitchen while I walked to Lucy. I played with Lucy while Gray started cooking breakfast. Happy took off towards the guild shouting that he had a feeling Carla will definitely accept his fish. I took Lucy's plush dragon and moved it around as if it was flying around her. I made dragon noises as I played with her making her giggle.

I don't know what came over me. Lucy looked so adorable that I lost all control in my body. I leaned close to Lucy's face and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Suddenly there was a puff of smoke around Lucy. I coughed and when the smoke cleared, sitting beside me wasn't the 5 year old Lucy. In her place was a naked 17 year old Lucy.

I was shocked to see my Lucy back to normal. Without a second thought, I hugged her "LUCY!" I cried in happiness. "How did I get here and WHY AM I NAKED?!" she shrieked. Gray turned from the kitchen seeing what the commotion was. He immediately blushed as he saw Lucy naked.

Noticing Gray's stare and blush, Lucy pushed me away and screamed "LOOK AWAY YOU PERVERTS!" Gray immediately turned around. "It's not like I haven't seen you naked before" I pouted, "NATSU!" she shouted. "Fine, fine" I sighed as I turned around. "Gray can you give me some of your clothes?" she asked while we looked the other way.

"Why do you want my clothes?" Gray asked not daring to turn around. "You're going to strip them eventually anyway and Natsu's clothes don't cover properly" she explained. I pouted, I didn't want to see Lucy in Ice Princess' clothes. "No! I won't let you wear Ice Stripper's clothes" I complained. I heard her sigh "fine but where are my keys? I could summon Virgo to give me some clothes."

I quickly grabbed her keys from my secret hiding spot, behind the couch, and past the keys behind me. Soon enough Lucy summoned Virgo and changed into her outfit. "Ok you can both turn around now" she said, when we turned around Lucy had a small blush lighting her cheeks.

She was wearing a white skirt and a white tailcoat lined with gold. Frilly white arm sleeves crawled up her arms. I felt my cheeks heat up a bit from seeing her. Now that I've realised my feelings for her it's hard not to blush at her beauty.

"I-I remember what you all did for me" she said embarrassed. It explains the blush on her face. She walked up to me and gave me a hug which I returned. "Thank you for everything you did for me. You did a great job taking care of the kid version of me. You didn't abandon me when I needed you the most. You're always there when I need you Natsu. Thank you" she said.

I grabbed a hold of Lucy's arms and pushed her a little away from me. "Lucy" I looked straight into her beautiful brown eyes. Building the courage inside of me, "I love you Lucy" I said which brought tears to Lucy's eyes. I was having a panic attack in my head when suddenly "I love you too Natsu" she replied. I couldn't contain my happiness, I kissed her passionately right on the lips. Her lips tasted so sweet, I felt my heart beating hard in my chest. I deeply love Lucy with all my heart.

As we separated to take a breath, "you finally did it Flame Brain" Gray spoke up. Lucy and I completely forgot he was in the room. He walked towards the door "see you at the guild and I expect you two to hold hands" he snickered making me and Lucy blushed.

Soon he was out of my house and Lucy and I sat in a comfortable silence. "So, we're Boyfriend and Girlfriend now huh?" I asked as I scratched the back of my head. "Yeah we are" Lucy replied, "shall we head to the guild?" I asked and she nodded. I took her hand in mine lacing our fingers together. "Lets go!" I cheered as we headed towards the guild.

When we reached the guild doors I turned to Lucy "are you ready?" I asked. "As ready as I'll ever be" she replied. We pushed the doors open together and when the guild saw our hands together they cheered. Both because me and Lucy were a couple and that Lucy was back to normal.

The guild was rowdy and crazy but I couldn't imagine our guild being any other way. The girls dragged Lucy away to ask her questions which I wasn't happy about because they stole my Lucy. Suddenly the boys dragged me to another part of the guild to talk about Lucy.

They asked me 'how did you ask her out?' 'did you kiss?' 'when did you realise your feelings for Lucy?' I answered all their answers, annoyingly with the help of Gray.

Something that Levy said over at the girl's group caused me to eavesdrop on their conversation. "The spell's cure was a true love's kiss! How cute!" she said and all the girls squealed in delight.

"You looooove her" Happy said bringing me back to the boys' conversation. "I do" I muttered, "what was that Natsu? I didn't hear you" Happy snickered. "You heard me Happy" I said, "aw I wanted to hear you say it again" Happy pouted. "I'm not saying it again" I said, "fine, you big meanie, I'll go over to Lucy then" he replied before flying towards the girls.

He flew towards Lucy and sat on her lap. She petted his fur as she talked to him. It made me feel jealous that Happy was the one getting petted by Lucy. Without a second thought, I walked up to the girls' group and stood in front of Lucy. I cupped her cheeks and kissed her in front of everyone. She was shocked at first but quickly relaxed into the kiss. The girls squealed while the guys chuckled.

I pulled back and whispered "I should be getting all your attention, not Happy." She was blushing a deep red that rivalled Erza's hair. For a split second she had a glint in her eyes and suddenly she kissed me. She threaded her fingers through my hair as we kissed. "Satisfied?" she said with a cheeky grin as she pulled away, "very" I replied with my signature grin. Maybe one day we may have another little Lucy running around the guild.