Chapter 14 - Return to Fairy Tail

Lucy's POV

When we arrived at the Sabertooth guild, Rogue explained the story to the guild while Yukino bandaged my bruised arm. "There you go Lucy" Yukino said when she finished patching me up, "thank you Aunty Yukino" I replied. Yukino blush before getting up and leaving to put the first aid kit away.

I put my arm back through the sleeve of the onesie and zipped the onesie up as Froggy came up to me. "Are you ok Lucy?" Froggy asked, "I'm fine Froggy, thank you for worrying" I replied smiling. "Cool onesie" Froggy said, "thank you" I happily replied.

"Lucy! Frosch! We're leaving now, come on" Sting called out to us at the door with Rogue and Lector beside him. We ran over to them and I grabbed Sting's and Rogue's hand. The guild said goodbye to us as we left. I walked in between Sting and Rogue holding their hands as we walked back to Sting's and Rogue's house.

Fortunately, the twin Demon Slayers and Pearl didn't show up. We arrived at the house and Sting, Froggy and Lector played 'Hide and Seek' with me. Rogue was busy cooking dinner in the kitchen while we played. Sting was it first, I hid in the cabinet in the kitchen. Rogue saw where I was hiding, I put one finger to my lips in a 'sh' motion and he nodded going back to his cooking.

"I found you Frosch and Lector!" I heard Sting exclaim, it sounded like it was near the bedrooms. "Now to find Lucy" he said, Frosch and Lector didn't help him search for me.

"Rogue, do you know where Lucy's hiding?" Sting asked from the kitchen door. "No and isn't asking outside help cheating?" Rogue replied emotionlessly and Sting pouted. 'Big Brother Rogue's poker face comes in handy sometimes' I thought.

After about half an hour later, "I can't find her!" I heard Sting exclaimed as he entered the kitchen. I quietly giggled, "it's time for dinner, so Lucy come out and wash your hands" Rogue said and I came out of the cabinet. Sting's jaw dropped, "why didn't I think to check the kitchen?! Also, you lied Rogue!" Sting shouted. "Idiot" Rogue said while carrying plates to the dining table.

Froggy, Lector and I went to the bathroom to wash our hands while Sting had a one-sided argument with Rogue. Froggy helped me reach the tap by flying me up to the sink while I washed my hands. We returned to the dining room and Sting was sulking in his seat while Rogue sat in silence.

Tonight's meal was Omurice with vegetables and Rogue wrote 'Lucy' in tomato sauce on mine. "Thank you for the meal" I prayed before eating. After dinner and dessert, I changed into my pyjamas and we relaxed on the couch. I sat on Sting's lap while they talked about funny stories about their guild mates.

When it was time for bed, Sting carried me to my bedroom and placed me on my bed. Froggy and Lector fell asleep earlier and Rogue was carrying them. Sting and Rogue said goodnight but before they left my room "can you sleep with me? I'm scared" I said nearly in tears.

Sting and Rogue stopped in the doorway and looked at each other with a knowing look. "Sure Lucy" Sting replied walking back beside my bed and got into my bed beside me. Rogue came over and carefully placed Froggy and Lector on each side of me before getting into the bed himself on the other side. I slept in the middle with Rogue and Froggy on my right and Sting and Lector on my left. As I closed my eyes I felt Sting patting my head, soothing me to sleep.

The next morning, I woke up to Sting shaking me "wake up Lucy, it's time for breakfast" he said. "Good morning Big Brother Sting" I yawned, rubbing my eyes tiredly. I noticed everyone was gone and it was just me and Sting in my bedroom. I got out of bed and Sting took me to the bathroom to wash my hands. We soon went down stairs to the kitchen where Rogue was cooking bacon and eggs.

"Morning Lucy" Rogue greeted as I walked through the door, "good morning Big Brother Rogue" I replied smiling. We sat down around the dining table and ate breakfast while having a lively conversation.

After breakfast, "get change Lucy because we are taking you home today" Rogue said to me as I was about to leave the dining room. I turned around to face him, "do I see Papa and Big Brother again?" I asked and he nodded. Excited to see Papa and Big Brother, I ran up to my room and changed into a white floral dress.

I played with Froggy and Lector while Rogue packed up my stuff into my bag. Sting, Rogue, Froggy, Lector and I left to the train station after we ate lunch. As we walked to the train station I held Sting's and Rogue's hand and I noticed Sting carrying a duffel bag over his shoulder. "What's in that bag, Big Brother Sting?" I asked, "you'll find out soon" Sting replied grinning widely.

I slept through the train ride back to Magnolia. Rogue woke me up and carried me off the train, Froggy was following beside us. I felt déjà vu as I saw Sting kissing the ground outside the train with Lector beside him, I giggled.

We walked towards Fairy Tail's guild doors and I heard someone shout "I smell Lucy!" from behind the doors. Rogue moved back far away from the doors with me and Froggy. "Why did you move away Ro-" before Sting could finish his question the door slammed opened and smashed into him and Lector, sending them back to where we were.

We looked towards the person who opened the door, "Lucy!" Papa shouted happily. "Papa!" I said happily, Rogue put me down and I ran to him. Papa kneeled with his arms open and I tackled him into a tight hug. "I missed you so much Lucy" he said as we hugged, "I missed you too Papa" I replied.