Chapter 21 - Sharing

Fairy Tail had one of their usual parties celebrating Lucy's voice returning. "Woo hoo! Lets party!" Cana cheered chugging down a barrel of Beer. "They'll find any reason to party" Erza said amused. I was holding Lucy up and spinning her around. Gray was avoiding Juvia like the plague, Happy was happily eating a fish and Erza was enjoying a piece of strawberry shortcake. While Sting and Rogue were enjoying a drink at the bar with their exceeds.

"I'm so happy you got your voice back Lucy!" I said happily and hugging her. "I'm happy too Papa!" she said hugging me back. "Yeah it's nice to hear your voice again. You really had us worried there Lucy" Gray said popping up behind me. "Where did you pop up from Snowman?" I asked, "what was that Dragon Boy?!" Gray retorted glaring at me which I gladly glared at him back.

"Sorry" a small voice mumbled, I turned to Lucy who looked like she was about to cry. "I didn't mean to worry everyone" Lucy said sadly before crying out tears. "Now look what you've done! Did your heart freeze over?" I said angry and Gray looked panicked.

"Nice going Gray" Cana commented, "why did you have to make the child cry?" Macao said. "I didn't mean it in a bad way Lucy. I just meant we were worried because we care about you" Gray said. Lucy stopped crying and sniffled, opening her arms out for a hug. Gray gladly took Lucy off me and hugged her. "My beloved Gray is so great with kids! I can't wait to have 33 babies with him!" Juvia said excitedly, daydreaming about what their kids would look like. "Don't jump the gun!" Gray exclaimed.

"Master Makarov, Master Makarov, I have a letter from the Magic Council" a chirpy voice called out. I turned towards the voice and saw a small blue bird with a witch's hat holding a letter. "Thank you" Gramps said as he received the letter. Gramps opened the letter and started reading the contents. "Erza, the Magic Council has requested you for an S-Class quest" Gramps said handing the letter to Erza.

Erza read the letter containing the details of the quest. "What does it say Erza?" Gray asked, walking up to her while holding Lucy. "They want me to destroy a monster terrorising a town" Erza replied, "how much is the reward?" I asked. "9 million jewels" she answered calmly, I felt my eyes popping out of my head, "9 million jewels?!" I exclaimed.

"Big Brother is that a lot?" Lucy asked Gray, "yes, it is" he answered. "Is it more than ten?" Lucy asked showing all her fingers, "a lot more than that" he replied smiling. "I better get going, I need to meet the client tomorrow morning, bye everyone" Erza said before walking towards the door. "Bye Aunty Erza!" Lucy shouted, waving. "Bye Lucy!" Erza shouted back, waving as she walked out the guild doors.

After Erza left the guild, I notice Gray was holding Lucy for too long. I snatched Lucy off of Gray "what was that for?!" Gray exclaimed. "You've been holding her for too long! Your stripping habit might rub off on her!" I argued while holding Lucy. "It doesn't work like that!" Gray argued back. I put Lucy on the ground as I clashed foreheads with Gray.

While me and Gray argued Lucy went to Levy, "Big Sister Levy" she said. "Hi Lucy, what's up?" Levy replied, "I need to go potty" Lucy replied holding her dress with her legs crossed. "Oh ok, follow me Lucy" Levy replied holding Lucy's hand on the way to the toilet.

"Hey Nastu!" Mira called out to me, I turned my attention to her ignoring Gray. I walked over to the bar where Mira was drying a glass cup. Gray rolled his eyes and walked off "we'll finish this later" he mumbled. "What's up Mira?" I asked as I sat at the bar. "I just wanted to say Lucy looks so cute with that dress and flower crown!" Mira squealed. "I agree with Mira" Lisanna said coming over holding a tray. "Erza dressed her this morning with Levy's help" I said, "wow, Erza has style" Mira replied.

Soon Lucy and Levy came back from the toilet. Gray picked Lucy up and looked towards me smirking. I swear he's annoying me on purpose, like every other time. "Give Lucy back Ice Stripper!" I said running after him. Gray started running way keeping Lucy away from me "no way Flame Brain!" he shouted back.

"They never change" Mira commented, "I agree" Lisanna replied giggling with her sister. Lucy laughed as Gray was running away from me while carrying her. "Idiots" Rogue muttered while watching us do laps around the guild. "Fairy Tail is always lively isn't it" Sting said, "yeah" Rogue replied.

Eventually Gray and I got tired of running around and he put her down. "That was fun!" Lucy said happily, "come here Lucy" Sting called out. "Hell no! Not you too!" I said as I caught my breath. I quickly picked Lucy up and took her over to the bar. I sat Lucy down on the counter in front of me as I sat down. I glared at Gray, Sting and Rogue warning them to stay away.

"Aw how cute!" Mira squealed, "you know sharing is caring Natsu" Sting said sitting next to me at the bar. Gray joined us on the other side of me while Rogue sat next to Sting. "I'm not sharing my Lucy with a Stripper and a Light Bulb" I said using my arms as barriers beside Lucy.

"Gray, wanna team up?" Sting asked, "definitely" Gray replied. Suddenly Gray and Sting grabbed my collar, dragging me off my chair and towards the guild doors. "Get off me! Lucy!" I called out, I heard Rogue whisper "say bye bye to Papa" to her. "Bye bye Papa!" Lucy said smiling and waving. 'I'm gonna kill Rogue' I thought as Sting and Gray dragged me out of the guild.