1

*Two months ago*
19thAug

[kyla]

I wasn't a socially active person. I enjoyed being by myself and only having a small amount of friends.

For me that was the ideal life. Having nobody pay attention to your life. It never mattered if I messed up or done something wrong because nobody was ever paying attention to me or what I was doing.

I lived with my best friend Ciara. We lived in a flat, just outside of London. It was larger than what we needed. 3 bedrooms, kitchen, dining room, living room and bathroom.

We both had decent jobs that payed well, so we could afford the things we needed.

As soon as I turned 20, Ciara and I went out hunting for a place we both could live; and this was perfect.

Tonight was Ciaras birthday .Unlike me, she had social skills. She knew how to make friends, so meeting people wasn't hard.

For Ciaras birthday, we decided that we would go out for the night. Where we went, we wasn't sure. Our friend Andy picked that out.

                                          •

Getting ready was a nightmare. Since I was a homebody, I owned very little outfits for the occasion.

Eventually, I decided that wearing some black ripped jeans and a long sleeved crop top with some heeled Chelsea boot was perfect. It was casual but had the touch of fun.

About 15 minutes after I had came to the decision on what to wear, Andy arrived. Ready to take us to whatever he thought would be a good place to go.

                                         •

It took around an hour to arrive, all thanks to London traffic. We headed inside to a small bar, with a small amount of people inside.

It was perfect for the night. There was music playing, but quiet enough so you could talk to each other just above speaking voice. A large variety of drinks, and little people.

"You're buying the first round" Andy said waving his hands, shewing me to the bar. I ordered a mixture of shots for us to get us started.

As I turned away from the bar, about to head back to my friends with the shots. I collided with a tall figure.

"So sorry, my bad!" He glanced down at me, looking embarrassed. "It's fine, luckily no mess was made" I laughed, allowing the awkwardness to clear.

"Im Harry, nice to bump into you" he spoke. "Oh, I'm Kyla. The feelings mutual" I smiled.

"So what are you doing in this old place?" He questioned. "It's my friends birthday, so we decided to celebrate it here." "Any specific reason for this place, or just thought 'you know what this will do'" he looked at me curiously. "Not any specific reason that I know of" I laughed "my other friend, Andy chose this place" I said as pointing over at my two friends, dancing with complete strangers.

"Well I better head back over to them before they start wondering where their drinks are" I laughed before rejoining my friends.

                                      •

I spent the majority of the night talking to Harry, while Ciara and Andy were being complete drunken messes. I felt like I've seen him before but I couldn't put my finger on it.

Before I knew it, both me and Harry were as drunk as the people around us. One drink led to another, and next thing I knew was us all over each other. Not being able to keep our hands off of the other.

This ended up with Harry coming home with Ciara, Andy and I. Any you could only guess what happened next.

                                       •

The next day I woke up in my bed without a naked body beside me. I was so thankful that he had left before I woke up as my head was in complete agony from last night and I don't think I could've gone through any awkwardness if he was still here.

As I went to pull myself out of bed, I found a note in my bed sheets.

'Sorry for running out before you woke up, don't think either of us wanted any awkward morning conversation. If you ever want to meet up or have a chat, here's my number,H x'

I mean, that was cute. I really didn't expect to find a note or anything really. But then again I didn't really expect to have a one night stand either.

Later on I decided to message Harry. I wasn't sure why I decided to message him and I wasn't sure what to say. I just felt that it was the right thing to do.

Me: hi, it's Kyla. I just wanted to say thanks for the note, I really didn't expect it. Also thank you for making sure no awkward conversation happened...

Harry: I was a bit worried it might fall off the bed and you wouldn't ding it ahaha, surprised you're even up with the amount we drank last night.

Me: I was wondering the same thing. I just got up for some water, heading back to bed now :)

Harry: sounds like a good idea, have a nice sleep x

And with that, I did.