19

12thMar

[kyla]

It has been a week since I've heard from my parents, clearly they're still sinking in the fact that they're about to have a grandchild.

Still no word from Harry. I haven't heard from him in so long it almost feels normal not talking to him... almost.

I have been doing my work from home lately as traveling anywhere other than around my apartment is too much to ask of me. I wasn't complaining.

It allows me to work while being able to continue with chores around the house, and relax all at the same time. Although, not many chores are completed since I can barely stand up and walk - my ankles were balloons.

Being bored beyond belief was an understatement. I had nothing to do other than work and stare at the tv with it's pointless programmes.

Ciara was barely around as she has been working extra shifts to make sure she has more than enough money to spoil the growing being inside of me.

I had no one to talk to. Obviously, I had Andy. But he still didn't know that I was pregnant. I haven't spoken to him in a while actually.

I know if I talk to Andy, he will arrange for us to meet, if we meet he will see my large bump and will obviously know I'm pregnant.

He is my friend, so I should tell him. I shouldn't be hiding this from him, how could I? But he's smart. He will work out in a matter of seconds that Harry is the father, and then what would I do? What would we do?

I know Andy, and I know what he is like at keeping secrets. Especially when it's juicy. He wouldn't be able to control himself, and it would slip out his mouth without him even thinking. I couldn't risk that.

Hours went by of pointless tv. I had finished all the work that I needed completing and more, allowing me to have a few days of rest.

It was late and Ciara still wasn't home, she has yet another late shift. I loved her, but she really was over working herself. No way does she need to work this many hours.

My eyes started to fall shut after staring at the brightly lit tv screen for so long. I was completely shattered. Just as I began drifting off, someone knocked on the door.

I immediately shot up and rubbed my eyes, before letting out a large groan. Why couldn't they knock before I begin falling asleep?

My first thought was that it was just Ciara,  finally getting home from a long day at work and she had forgotten her key... again. She done this regularly.

As I dragged my knackered body over the door I thought, what if it isn't Ciara? What if it's Andy? I couldn't let him see me like this. The first thing he would see was my bump.

I ran back over to the sofa and pulled up my blanket, wrapping it around me before walking back over to the door.

I quickly opened my door to a sight I didn't expect to see. My mouth dropped open and I was speechless. I didn't know how to react, I was completely frozen.

"H... Harry?" I let out.

"Hey, babe." He smiled smugly, clearly proud of his surprise.

I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him into the apartment, refusing to let him go. It felt as if I hadn't seen him in years.

"I can't believe you're actually here! You are actually here right?" I grinned.

"Erm, i do believe so?" He smirked.

"Sorry, had to make sure. I was falling asleep before you knocked so had to make sure I actually woke up." I laughed.

We sat on the sofa for hours catching up on the short amount of time we had been away from each other. Making sure we didn't miss a single detail out. This also came with quite a lot of making out sessions, but can you blame me.

"So, I actually visited my parents last week" I mumbled.

"Oh, yeah? How's it go?" He knew that I hadn't spoken to my parents in years, so this was clearly a shock to him.

"Well I asked if they was free to meet up at some point, which they were that day actually. So I decided it would be a good opportunity to catch up on each other's lives, since we spent so long out of them. Honestly, it was scary but I'm glad I did it." I smiled

"Did you tell them about every thing?"

"Well, i told them that I was pregnant. That was the plan to start off with, but while I was there I kept trying to put it off. I knew they wouldn't agree with me being pregnant, let alone the circumstances of how I became pregnant."

"So they know about me then?" He looked at me. I wasn't sure if he wanted them to know about him or not.

"No, honestly, I didn't want them to know. I told them it was an ex that got me pregnant. I know it sounds a bit stupid, but I didn't know what else to do. If they knew about you, they would use it to their own advantage. There would be storylines within the next day if they found out. I just figured it would be best not to tell them." I sighed, worried of what he might think.

"You done what you think is right. That's all that matters. No matter what happened and what is going to happen, I am here for you. For whatever you need, I am here. I love you."

I was taken back at what he just said. Did he just say 'I love you'? Or am I just hearing things?

Harry looked into my eyes while I was processing everything he just said. I still wasn't over it. I don't think I will ever be over it.

Before I knew it a huge grin was growing on my face, I probably looked like a psycho.

"I love you too" I blushed, butterflies were fluttering in every possible position in my stomach right now. I couldn't control my happiness, and before I knew it. We were kissing (once again).

-
I am an inactive mess rn.
Sorry for keeping you all waiting for so long, I honestly have no excuse other than I thought I'd take a few lazy days.