21

15thApril

[Kyla]

"Ky, baby, wake up" Ciara hollows. I shove my head under my pillow not wanting to be woken up, it was too early to be awake. It should be illegal to be woken up this early.

"Ky" she groaned, ripping the pillow off of my face. "I hate to wake you up this early, you know that, but it's important!" she says waving her overly bright phone in my face.

"Fine, fine, i'm up. What is so important?" I groan, wanting to shove my head back into my pillow.

My eyes finally focus onto the bright screen in front of me. I gasp and pull the phone closer to me. "How? Just how?" I yell in shock hoping for the best, even though i'm not sure what the best would be in this situation.

I was in complete shock at this article. The big, bold title reading 'Harry Styles expected to be a father'.

How do they know? Nobody knows about anything other than me (obviously), Ciara, Harry, Gemma, and Harry's parents. All people that i know wouldn't tell a soul. So how did they find out?

I immediately text Harry, sending him a link to the article. I was completely freaked out and worried. I wasn't expecting an answer from Harry until a reasonable hour.

*Bzzzzzz*

Harry:
I've just seen it... I just can't work out how they know. We haven't told anyone who would tell, so my mind is blank. I'm baffled

I thought for a moment to see if i could find any links, but my mind was as blank as Harry's. I had no clue.

"Erm, I just thought of something that might help solve the mystery" Ciara said in an apologetic tone.

My heart raced as i though she told.

"So, long story short. Andy came round the other day, it was completely unexpected so i hadn't tidied everything away. My only guess is he had seen something he wasn't supposed to. What i don't know, but that's my best guess."

"Ciara, that's not your fault. It should be down to you to tidy up what i has left out. That's my misdoings, not yours."

Me:
Ciara thinks maybe Andy saw something as he came round unexpected the other day. She isn't sure though... Ughh i hate this, i'm sorry :(

Harry:
That not either one of your faults. Neither one of you could predict that he would come over unannounced, and even if you did you wouldn't know his eyes would wonder. Try not to worry too much. There's no information out about the situation or you so it should all die down soon. I wouldn't say anything to him either as he would then know that his theory is correct. I love you Xxx -H

I put my phone down and try to relax a little as i know that Harry is right, then i hear my phone.

Both Ciara look at my phone confused as the conversation between Harry and I had ended so who else would contact me at this hour?

I pick my phone up.

Andy:
I just heard the news that Harry Styles is expecting a baby? That's so weird right? Who would've thought that man would ever settle down...

I roll my eyes and show Ciara the text before responding.

Me:
So crazy, don't think anyone expected it tbh. Good luck to him and whoever the mother is.

I threw my phone back down and rolled my eyes once again, this time Ciara joined in.

I couldn't deal with the drama, I didn't want to have any stress. But it's hard not to since this was the very thing i didn't want to happen. The very thing i was scared for.

-
Hiiiiii :)
I feel like i'm getting ahead of myself and jumping through the story, so i'm sorry for that... just getting over excited.

Baby Styles will be joining soon ;)
I think i have a name for her but i'm not sure ... feel free to give me any ideas for the name.

(Name will be revealed when she is born )