16

*Harrys Birthday*
1stFeb

[Kyla]

I wake up to my alarm violently ringing, reminding me of today's plans.

After a few minutes of struggling to keep my eyes open, I pull myself out of my bed and begin to get ready.

I drag my tired body to the bathroom, staring at my tired self in the mirror. I begin to slowly washing my face, annoying me to properly wake up.

I then soak my toothbrush and add some paste to the brush. I begin to drag the bristles across my teeth, cleaning them for three minutes before spitting out the saliva crossed with toothpaste into the sink.

Once i reenter  my room, I begin to apply my makeup. Hoping for it to hide my dark circles from under my eyes due to the lack of sleep I've  been getting these past weeks.

Once my face looks somewhat decent, I throw on a white hoodie and black leggings. Covering my rounded stomach to the best of its ability.

It was 10am by the time both Ciara and I were ready. We left our apartment soon after and begun to make way to Harry's.

Once we arrived, Ciara headed to the kitchen and begun to get the food and drinks ready. Cooking what needed to be cooked and nicely organising the food plates.

Harry and I headed into the garden and begun to set up the big reveal. It only took around 20 minutes to set up the large box filled with coloured balloons and confetti.

It then took us until 12:30 by the time we finished setting up the rest of the decorations and tables.

This gave us only half an hour before everyone was due to arrive. We looked over our work and was satisfied with how it turned out.

"Turned our pretty well, I say" Harry smiled at me.

"I think I agree" I smiled back, getting pulled into a warming hug.

Before we knew it, our guests began to arrive. The first being Anne and Gemma (as expected).

We welcomed them in happily, excited to see their reactions.

The next to arrive was Harry's father, followed by the one direction boys.

"Hey, I'm Niall! Obviously the better looking one of all these idiots" the Irish lad said.

"Hello, I'm Kyla. It's very nice to meet you all !" I responded.

Many conversations later, it was time to reveal the gender of our child. I was so excited that it made me nervous.

Harry and I gathered everyone around and stood behind the large box. Gemma had a camera in her hand, making sure that we never forget this moment.

Everyone began to start counting down from five. Harry and I quickly pulled the lid of the box off, allowing tonnes of pink balloons to rise and pink confetti exploding  everywhere.

Everyone was cheering and I couldn't help smiling. I turned to Harry, who was staring right at me with the biggest smile I've ever seen on his face.

He walks over to me and pulls me in,everyone soon after runs over and joins in with the hug. Resulting in some huge group sandwich.

"Happy birthday, babe" I smile up at Harry, who is staring down at me with a large grin across his face.

-
Sorry it took so long for me to post this, I've been super busy & got caught up watching season 2 of 13 reasons why last night.