10

*Christmas Day*
25thDec

[Kyla]

Today is the day. Today is the day that I am going to meet my boyfriends mother and sister. Today is the day that I meet the grandmother and aunt of our child.

Nervous isn't even the word for how I was feeling. My emotions are everywhere, and I'm not sure if that's down to the fact that I'm pregnant or the fact that I am about to meet Harry's family.

It was overwhelming. The day had barely begun and I am already over the place.

"Hey, loser." Ciara jokes, entering my room "you're getting yourself worked up over nothing you know. You're amazing, they're going to love you!"

"I'm not sure." I mumbled.

"Ky, you're carrying Harry's child. Their son and brothers baby mama. His girlfriend. You need to see that they aren't going to hate you." She was trying desperately to reassure me. But it wasn't working.

A few hours went by, and I was all set to go. Wearing a red oversized hoodie, since red was a suitable colour to wear. And, of course, leggings followed up with some christmas fluffy socks.

I was pacing around the apartment like I was mad. I didn't even hear the door knock, but then in he walked. Mr Harry Styles.

He, had also decided to wear a red hoodie. Making it look as if we planned our outfits together.

"You look good" he laughed, pointing at my oversized hoodie.

"I could say the same for you. Didn't know you planned to steal my look" I smiled smugly, looking him up and down.

"Well, we look cute matching" he grinned, holding out his hand for me to take it. I held his hand as he pulled me forward, holding me around my waist.

He moved his hand under my chin tilting it upwards, before giving me a kiss.

"Well we better get going, don't want to be late" he smiled, pulling me towards the door.

I quickly grabbed my keys, phone and gifts before following him out to his car.

The drive to Harry's was soothing. All my nerves left my body. Something about him always calmed me, i wasn't sure what it was or how he done it. But it worked, each and every time.

"So, how you feeling?" He asked, holding my thigh with his free hand.

"I can't lie, I was worried before. But I'm feeling okay now" I smiled back, holding onto his free hand.

"Honestly, you have nothing to worry about. They will love you, just be yourself, relax."

We arrived to Harry's place. I couldn't help but stare at his home. There was so much too look at, my eyes couldn't stop traveling.

"You looking for an emergency exit?" He joked

"Haha, funny" I laughed "there's so much space just for one person, why would you need a place this big?"