22

1stMay

[Kyla]

I wake up to my phone alarm. I groan as i stretch my arm over to my phone and silent the awful noise.

I stayed in the comfort and warmth of my bed for a few more minutes before managing to finally drag my heavy body to the kitchen.

I make myself a cup of coffee to wake myself up as well as some toast. I then head into the living room and slump myself down on the sofa.

I look around me, viewing many boxes and bags everywhere. Full of my belongings. I was finally moving in with Harry.

Of course, i was nervous for the change. Nervous for having to spend practically every second of the day with Harry.

Not that it would be bad spending every second with him, but what if it becomes too much? What if i end up annoying him? What if he ends up annoying me? What happens when we fight? Do we just sit there and pretend the other isn't there?

I knew i was getting too wrapped up in my thoughts.We love each other and an argument isn't going to change that... so i hope.

"I can't believe you're going to be moving out" Ciara walks in, intruding my many thoughts. "Who's going to tell me that i've burned the toast?"

I laughed at her remark, getting sad once again due to all the memories i've had here. Knowing that i wont be able to make many more.

Hours passed and i was still plumped out on the sofa, where i have been for much longer than needed.

I had no energy in my boy to do anything. No thanks to the size and weight of my stomach.

The only type of movement i've done today is press buttons on the remote and the occasional toilet breaks from tv as well as having a coffee refill.

Before i knew it, Harry had arrived. I stood up and began to prepare myself for the car journey i was about to take, knowing that i would go to the toilet now as i would definitely need to go while in the car if i didn't.

"You ready?" Harry smiled to me.

I looked around and realised that most the bags of my belongings had gone, and all that was left was a few boxes.

"You managed to get most of my stuff into your car while i went to the toilet? That's impressive since i wasn't long" I giggled, knowing that i have been taking a while when going to the toilet lately as being this pregnant makes all your energy leave you, so having to go to the toilet is like a chore.

"Well, i would've managed to get everything in the car if there was any room left" he winked, teasing me. "I will come back later for the rest of your things, but it would probably be best to get what we do have unpacked and organised first."

I agreed, and begun to leave my apartment. Harry squeezed himself into the car as it was packed with all my belongings. I felt rather bad as he had pulled my seat as far back as possible to give me more than enough room, then he was there with his knees practically touching the wheel.

A short while later, we arrived at Harry's house... 'our' house. I can't lie it was a bit strange moving in. Especially since i hadn't planned to move in with a partner for a while, let alone with Harry Styles.

What was even more odd was how well it fit. I felt comfortable moving in with Harry. I felt comfortable knowing that he is going to be with me for almost every second of my life. Not only this but it didn't feel like i was moving in with some super star, not that i wanted it to feel like that, but i expected it to.

I know i shouldn't because i know Harry. He is so grounded and such a normal person. Sometimes it scares me due to him being so normal, he seems too normal. But i liked it.

I liked seeing him as Harry. That normal guy that tells terrible jokes but makes them seem funny. I didn't want to view him as Harry Styles, music pop star and womaniser. He's not.

Well, besides the music pop star part. I enjoyed the depth to him that most people don't get to see.

I zoned out of my trail of thoughts and back into the actual world. "So is it okay? Anything you want to change?" H looked at me, nervous in case i change my mind about moving in.

"It's perfect, H. I love it, our little girl is going to have such an amazing place to be raised."

-
I Wasn't going to post this today but since we have now reached 2K views i thought you all deserve it!!
Wow!! i'm so speechless, thank you, thank you, thank you!!
I love you all 💓