25

10thMay

[Kyla]

I woke up at 3am, my eyes barely able to open. I turn to face Harry, sill fast asleep beside me. He was so soft, i envied how good he looked as he slept.

I throw my head back down and force my eyes shut. Tossing and turning, doing anything i can in hopes to go back to sleep.

"Babe, what are you doing?" I hear his perfectly croaky sleepy voice.

I turn to face him, mad at myself for waking him up so early.

"I'm sorry" I pout "I woke up and can't go back to sleep" I sigh.

Suddenly i feel his toned arms pull me in. I rest my head in his shoulder and my heavily pregnant stomach on his muscular stomach. His arms never unwrapping from me.

I felt so safe in his arms. It was if all my problems melted away. As if the world went away. I wouldn't be surprised if he could cure the sick. The man was a God to me. Before i knew it, i was asleep.

A few hours later, I awoke. Still wanting more sleep. I groaned at the sight of my lit phone, showing me that it was 10am.

I turned around, hoping to be back in the comfort of the man i love. Only, he wasn't there.

I opened my eyes in shock at the empty bed, unsure on where he went. I quickly pulled myself out of my thoughts as to where could he have disappeared to and got out of bed myself.

I threw on one of H's extremely large shirts and headed downstairs on my search for the handsome man missing from our bed.

As my feet hit the cold floor downstairs, i was hit with gorgeous smells coming from the kitchen.

I walked over to find Harry stood over the stove in his underwear. I stood in the doorway for a few minutes, smiling at the perfect human before me, not wanting to startle him.

"what you doing?" I say in a teasing manner with a huge grin on my face.

"Hey beautiful. I was actually hoping that you'd stay a sleep for a little longer so i could surprise you" He rolled his eyes teasingly. "But since you're up, you can kind of see what im doing. Hope you're both hungry" he grins, showing off his perfectly dipped dimples.

"starving!" i say enthusiastically, taking a seat on one of the the island stools.

Harry just stares at me with a huge grin. "Can i help you?" i giggle, a little uncomfortable with his eyes glued on me.

It was a good uncomfortable though. The kind that you hate when you have it, but miss it when it's gone.

"Nothing, you just look cute all wrapped up like that" his eyes still glued to me and his smile reaching ear to ear.

I got up and walked over to the stove, taking the spatula out of his hand. "you're gonna burn that" i wink, pointing the spatula at the almost burned pancake.

"Some things are more attractive than pancakes" he says in my ear. Wrapping his arms around me from behind, placing his sculpted jaw between my neck and shoulder, with a huge grin still on his face.