33

16thMay
Radio One.

[Harry]

I got ready for my interview that i have in a few hours. I was extremely nervous over it, due to the fact i know that Harper is going to be brought up and therefore so will Kyla.

I don't want my daughter or girlfriend plastered and targeted all over the internet. It's not fair on them.

Pretty much nobody was over the news just yet either. I really thought it would only last a day, i didn't expect it to be as shocking two days later.

Once i was ready, i entered our bedroom. I stood by the door for a minute, watching Kyla sleep. I know it sounds creepy, but i couldn't help it. She looked so calm and peaceful. I didn't want to wake her from her well deserved rest.

About five minutes go by and i decide it's time to leave but i couldn't go without telling Ky.

I gently sweep the lose strands of hair out of her face and behind her ear. I kiss the temple of her head, to which slightly woke her up.

"Ky, baby. I've got to leave now. If you need me call me, i will make sure to have my phone on me at all times. I love you."

She groans before opening her eyes to face me.

"Do you have to go now"

She pouts. She looked so good in the mornings. There was something about her all natural state, her soft body hiding behind my oversized clothing. To me she modelled the look flawlessly.

"It would be best to leave now so i don't get stuck in traffic."

"Can't you just spend ten more minutes with me? I need a long hug so i don't miss you too much."

She pouts once again, giving me the puppy dog eyes. How could i resist?

I climbed back into bed, she immediately wraps her arms around me and i do the same.

I kiss the top of her head, getting a mouthful of her silky hair.

Fifteen minutes pass before i get up to leave. I really didn't want to leave her side. She was everything to me.

I managed to leave the house and go without waking her up again.

I manage to get to the interview dead on time. Luckily there wasn't much traffic.

"And now on Radio One we have Mr Harry Styles" Grimmy calls out on air.

"Hello, thank you for having me."

"Thank you for being here. We love having you" He responds. "So you just made it in this morning, you was running late what happened?"

"Uhm, I decided to have a lie in" I was proud with how fast i came up with that, although it wasn't exactly a lie.

"A lie in, aye. Was the baby keeping you up last night?" He asked chuckling.

I loved talking to Nick. He was such a great person to be around, he would always find away to make you laugh. He's always so happy, such good energy to be around.