27

12thMay
The Release.

[Harry]

Today is the day. I'm so nervous, i don't even want to check my phone. What if everyone hated it? That's my solo career down the drain.

"You okay?" I hear Ky mutter, still half asleep.

"I'm fine, Just worried. What if nobody likes the album? I would've spent so long working so  hard all for nothing." I admit.

"H, people are going to love the album. It's not going to be everyone's cup of tea, but there will be people who will love it and love you for it. You have decided to make an album that is true to you. You have wrote songs that you want to write and not what people want to hear, that's what makes a good song. People can tell went an artist doesn't like their own music, and people can tell when artists have worked hard on them or not. Everyone can see that you have. Even if it does all go wrong, would you rather write something that isn't genuine and most likely something you didn't enjoy writing or write something that is genuine and you had fun creating? Would you rather go down with something you wanted to do and be able to say that you wanted to do it, or would you rather go down with something you didn't want to write and didn't enjoy and always questioning 'what if i did what i wanted'? Real music means more than something that isn't genuine. People can relate to your music, that's rare. Have more faith in yourself" She reassured me.

Kyla always knew what to say. Yes she was funny and sarcastic, but she also has a serious side that she'd use when needed.

She knew how to make me happy. How to give me faith and to believe in myself. That was rare for people to give me. She completed me.

I decided to dive into the deep end by checking on twitter to see what people were saying about it so far.

There's a few negative comments, but that's to be expected. To my surprise they was mostly all good. I felt confident in myself, proud even.

It was such a great feeling for people to appreciate something that you've put so much time into. Something that you've poured your heart out on.

It's an even better feeling when people can relate to it. When something you've worked hard for helps others. It was incredible.

-

Short chapter as the other two were long. Don't hate me.