24

7thMay

[Harry]

The due date of our daughter is right round the corner. Obviously, the due date isn't always accurate and our precious daughter could be born days before or days after. But that didn't matter to me.

The only date i had on my mind was the 19th. The day the biggest blessing is due to enter our lives.

My mum is still very emotional over the news. This is something she's been waiting for, probably since the day i was born. Not that she'd want me to get someone pregnant that young, but it's just something she was always going to be looking forward to.

Gemma was also still not over the news. We had always thought that she would be the one to settle down and have kids before i did.

Despite this, she was very supportive and couldn't wait to be an aunt to such a precious human being.

I was to thankful for having such a supportive, caring family. It was a shame that Kylas family wasn't the same. However, she is apart of my family now. Well, not officially. Though that day will come. But she was seen and valued as a member of my family, and not only by me.

I loved her. I love her. I really do. I cant believe that i am lucky enough to have someone like her in my life, let alone to start a family with her.

She was beautiful (inside and out), funny, kind, charming, driven, caring, selfless, sarcastic, witty and confident.

She's everything i've ever wanted in someone, everything that i could never find in others. She is the full package and i felt so lucky to call her mine.

I wanted to share her with the world, show her off, claim her. But i know that if i do that, people will pick her apart. She doesn't deserve that.

I just wish i could show people what an incredible human being she is. How much she cares for others. How much she cares for me.

I don't want the world to break her down. She deserves all the happiness, love, support and kindness the world has to offer.

I was so thankful for her. She was a blessing. I cant believe i'm having a child with someone so special. I cant believe how lucky i am.

I really do feel like the luckiest man alive.

-

So this is hella short and isn't really that good but i thought i'd upload it anyway since you've all had to wait for so long (I REALLY AM SORRY)

More chapters to come ;)

I will probably post later on, in the afternoon.

It is EARLY hours in the morning now (not even 3am)

LOVE YALL