7

*the next day*
23rdNov

[Kyla]

Today, Harry and I spent the day doing some shopping for 'baby Styles'. All throughout we was discussing what names we should name he/she for if they were a girl, and what we could name he/she for if they were a boy.

I never thought i would be having this conversation in my life, let alone with Harry Styles.

Its funny how social media constantly label him as this 'womaniser', I just don't see it. If he was even half what the media pin him out to be, he wouldn't be here with me now. He wouldn't be worrying about baby names, or the size of the clothes he was picking up.

He wouldn't be worrying about what schools our child should attend in the future. If he was what social media say what he is, he would be in a hotel room with some the girl, not worrying if he has a child or not.

I personally think todays shopping trip was a complete success. We brought a pram that was the softest thing, making sure our child has the best comfort. We bright two baby car seats (one each), multiple feeding bottles, bowls and spoons. A crib and highchair for Harrys place,and a load of other junk to spoil them rotten. (Lets not mention the countless amount of bibs they now have).

We then went for a walk around London, desperately trying not to be spotted by anyone. We then went to see a movie, followed by a walk around a park (swear this man is trying to kill me).

After walking around what felt like he majority of London, we headed into a small cafe and got a few things to eat.

After shoving my face shamelessly with food, we decided to head back to my flat and find room to place our new belongings.

The day was a complete success. We managed to buy everything we intended to and get a snack afterwards, as well as managing to walk around London without being spotted.

I know it's sounds a bit bazaar, not wanting to be seen with Harry. But it was the truth. I genuinely didn't want to be seen with him.

It's not that it's him as a person, it's just i know if anyone spotted us together, they would assume that we were a thing. And that would draw unwanted attention to my life. Attention I didn't want or need.

Harry doesn't deserve for the world to see him with someone and then label them as a couple. He doesn't need it. Especially when that someone is me.

Harry and I spent the rest of the day on the sofa, eating way to much pizza while talking about the world.

Eventually Ciara came home, extremely late.
"And where have you been?" I asked raising a brow. This was the latest she's ever worked.

"Don't ask... because I took the other day off I thought it would be a good idea to get some more hours done. It wasn't a good idea though" I laughed at her reasoning a little too hard.

"Hey, Ciara. Theres pizza here if you want any" Harry claimed, making her eyes widen and mouth open "OMG YES" yes screamed, practically running over to the box.

"So, Harry, it's getting late. You plan on staying?" She asked giving us the eye.

"I wasn't planning on it, but if that's okay" he shrugged and looked over to me.

"Well I don't have a problem with it" I giggles.

As time flew by, we decided to put on the news and complain about the problems in the world. And that's when the image flashed on the screen.

My mouth dropped open, as well as Harry's and Ciaras. There, on the screen, was a photo of Harry and I leaving a shop.

Luckily for my my hand was over my face, as I was at the time trying to move my hair from my face. But Harry wasn't so lucky.

With a clear shot of his face on the screen and everyone already talking about how he has a new girlfriend. Great.

I look over at Harry, unsure on what to say. He just stared at the TV screen blankly, unsure himself.

"And with that I think I'm going to go to bed and pretend as if I didn't see it." I claim walking over to my room.

"I think I'm going to join you... Not in your bed, but in general... What I mean to say is I am also going to go to bed" I laughed at his poor attempt of correcting himself.

"I mean it's not as if you've been in the same bed before." Ciara winks before walking to her room with a slice of pizza in hand, leaving Harry and I staring at each other speechless.

[Harry]

It had been a good day. I enjoyed going out with Kyla buying things for the baby. Not only this but we managed to go for walks as well.

It was an interesting day, and nobody seemed to have recognised me; thankfully.

When we got back to Kylas place, we ordered some pizza and chatted for a while. That all ended when a photo of us came up on the screen.

You couldn't see Kylas face, so wouldn't recognise her on the street. But I still felt bad knowing that because she was with me, she ended up with a photograph of the two of us everywhere.

When we decided that we was going to bed and pretend as if nothing is happening. Ciara came up with a comment. It was funny, although I didn't know what to reply.

It just got me thinking. What if I didn't go back with Kyla that night. Everything would be so different. Because of that one choice I made, I am now a parent.

I couldn't sleep the entire night due to my thoughts taking over my mind. I liked Kyla, I enjoyed being around her. I just can't help but feel bad for everything I've put her through.