11

*New Year's Eve - New Year's Day*
31stDec - 1stJan

[Kyla]

I am petty excited for the new year. The year that I bring our child into the world. The year I have a proper family.

This year Ciara, Harry and I are going to be spending the New Year's Eve at our apartment. We didn't have much planned, we was just going to watch the countdown on tv and eat some Chinese food.

It doesn't really sound like much. But me being pregnant means that I will not be drinking so there is no reason to go to a bar, and with Harry spending the night with us, it wouldn't be a good idea to go out and get spotted.

Harry came over around 10:15 pm. He came with plenty of snacks that would most probably last us another year.

Not only did he come with bags full of food, as soon as his hands were free he ordered Chinese.

"I know I'm eating for two, but you're pushing it here" I laughed.

"Heyyyy, just making sure that you get nothing other than the best of food" he grinned.

Before we knew it, it was 11:45 pm. We put on the tv and watched the  BBC  channel that was displaying the live countdown to the new year.

It's the same every year, yet I was excited this time. I'm not sure why. Maybe because this was going to be the year my child is going to be born, the year our child was going to be born. The year I have my very own family.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1, Happy New Year!" The tv yelled. "Happy new year, babe." Harry kissed my cheek.

"Ew, if you're going to do that, can you do it somewhere that I'm not." Ciara complained, only causing Harry and I to laugh.

-
This is a short one lmao sorry.

It was longer but it only saved the first paragraph so I had to completely rewrite this section...

I will come back and edit this later since it's super short and boring.