8

*A month later*
20thDec

[Kyla]

This month has been beyond stressful. I've been juggling my life between work, Christmas, and home.

I only have five months left of pregnancy so need to make sure I have everything perfect for when that time comes. It seems like a lot of time but it just flies by.

I have months left of work and so much work to do at home with a deadline coming up.

And to top everything off, it's Christmas time. The time of year where everyone is rushing around shops, buying gifts for their friends and family.

I think it's Christmas that stresses me out the most. I don't talk to any of my family and hardly speak to my parents. What do i get people that I don't talk to for Christmas?

Luckily I've already got Andy and Ciara their gift, all wrapped and ready for the day. I got Harry a little something from baby and I. Other than that, nothing.

I've been debating if I should bother getting my family anything. They never bother to check up on me and see how I'm doing. For all they know I could be dead.

"Hey, Ky. I hope you've got my gift already" Ciara says joyfully jumping around the room.

"I may have" I smirk, knowing she's going to be wondering for days what I've got her.

"Ooo... What is it?!" She squeals.

"I can't tell you... you'll have to wait and see" I smirk again, knowing how frustrating this is for her.

"So not fair. Have you got Harry anything?" She leans in towards me, batting her eyelids.

"I may have"

"I can sense love in the airrrrrr" she cooed

"I don't think so I'm afraid" I laughed as I got up and walked into the kitchen.

"Why won't you admit your feelings for him? It's totally obvious you like him. I'm your best friend, Ky. I know you, and I know when you like someone"

"Oh, shut up" I laughed desperately wanting this conversation to be over

"Just admit it Kyla, you have a crush on Harry! There's no reason to be ashamed, half the world have a crush on him" she joked, I sighed knowing that this is far too true and rolled my eyes "Fineeeeee" I mumbled.

"See! I know you too well. When are you going to tell him?!" She squeaks. "I'm not" I replied.

"And why not, you can tell he feels something too, just look at the way he looks at you"

"Ciara, can we please change the topic. I'm bored of this conversation"

Just then there is a knock on the door. "I'll get it" Ciara yelled. And in game MrStyles, with two gifts in his hands.

"Well, well, well, look who it is" Ciara smirked in my direction before leaving the room and entering the kitchen.

"One of these are for you, and the other is for Cí. I was going to get something for the little one but thought there's no point since Christmas will be well over by the time they arrive" he speaks.

"I got you something as well. It's not much but it's the best I could think of." I say before pulling out a small box.

"I'm just going to give Ciara hers, I will be back in a moment" he winked.

[Harry]

As I enter the kitchen to give Ciara her gift, she asked if it's okay to chat.

"So what's your plans for Christmas?" She whispered.

"I was actually planning on asking Kyla if she wanted to come over and meet my family. I know they would love to meet her, and what better way"

"Hmm.." She hummed

"What, do you think she won't be up for it?" I question.

"No, no, no. It's not that. It's just a bit odd taking your pregnant one night stand to meet your family on Christmas that's all." She said

"You say it as if we aren't friends" I laughed.

"Yes, Harold. But you like her, don't you" I was totally surprised by her question and was speechless.

"Look" she continued. "You're having a child together, most people would find this totally awkward but you two don't. I can see the way you both look at each other, it's completely obvious. Trying to hide it is ludicrous."

"I don't know, I'm not really sure if I'm honest. I'm not good at this whole feelings thing." I claimed, feeling rather embarrassed.

"Okay then think of it this way. What would you do if she brought someone else back one day, knowing that someone else would be making her happy and looking after your child?" I could see the point she was making, and it was a good one.

"I wouldn't want to see Kyla with anybody else. I want it to just be me her and the baby." I sigh at the realisation that Ciara is right. I like Kyla, but how do I tell her.

Ciara has a smug smile on her face, clearly proud of herself. I just rolled my eyes and we both walked back into the living room and sat with Kyla.

"So Ky, I was wondering. If you're not too busy on Christmas, would you want to come to mine and meet my family? They would really love to meet you" i ask rather nervously.

"Wouldn't it be awkward though? It's not as if I'm your girlfriend, but I'd be meeting your family on Christmas?" She replied.

"But what if I wanted you to be?" I've never been so embarrassed to confess my feelings to someone before. This entire experience is so new to me.

"Harry Styles, are you asking me to be your girlfriend?"

"Yes, I am indeed asking you to be my girlfriend"

She smiled at me and jumped onto me giving me a large hug, sending warmth running down my body.