13

*A Week Later*
10thJan.

[Kyla]

Ugh... I love her but boy, she has got to stop keeping me up at night with all these kicks.

All week I have had sleepless nights due to her tossing and turning inside of me. It was a nightmare. It felt as if she was using my organs as a duvet, wrapping them around her.

I had to be up in a few hours for work, and I really didn't see how I was supposed to go in on  one hours worth of rest.

Can you imagine sitting in an office for 6 hours of your life without any sleep. Me either. I knew that if I didn't get any more sleep, I would end up falling asleep at work. Not good.

As my alarm went off at 5:30am, without me getting any extra sleep. I decided to call in sick.

Luckily they knew and understood that I was pregnant so would need a few days off every so often.

Once I got off the phone to work, I decided that it was in my best interest to try and get some more sleep. But Baby Styles wasn't having any of it.

After hours of tossing and turning, I left my bed. Realising that trying to sleep was pointless since this little monster didn't want me too.

I go to the living room, hoping there is something decent to put on the tv. As I'm about to turn the tv on, I get a text.

Harry: are you working today?x

Me: I am supposed to be, but I called in sick... got no sleep last night :( x

Harry: that's no good :( wanna come over? I have lots planned for the day and want your opinion on something :) xo

Me: sure, what time should I be there?x

Harry: as soon as you're ready. - Hx

Hopefully, whatever Harry has in store will get me tired enough to sleep through the tossing and turning that is happening inside of me.

"Finally, you're here" Harry laughs.

"It only took me an hour to get ready, lay off." I swatted his arm. "So, what do you have planned?"

"Room painting" he said enthusiastically. "I thought it's only fair that she gets her own room, and she can't have an undecorated room"

"So what colour are we going with" I giggled. He was so excited to paint a few walls, it was so cute.

"I was thinking a light grey. I didn't want to have a stereotypical girls room, so I thought grey would do nicely as it's simple. We can always change it in the future." he smiled smugly.

"Grey Is perfect. Let's get to work"

As I entered the room, I noticed how H had organised all of her belongings.

"So im going to move all of these away from the walls, and put them in the center of the room so they don't get any paint on" he said, running round the room like a lunatic.

Once all of our daughters belongings were in the centre of the room, we began taping the floor around the room that connects to the walls. Preventing any paint from going on and staining the floor.

We soon got to work, painting the white walls grey. Before we knew it, our daughters room was done.

"Now, all that's left is her closet" Harry laughed, turning to face the closet that sat beside the door

We began to organise by colour and brand

We began to organise by colour and brand. Starting with lights and working our way to dark going left to right.

Just like her dad, she had a closet that was mostly made up of Gucci.

It didn't take long for her closet to be completely filled. Saving no room for future clothes.

"Well that's that done" Harry laughed, pulling me into a tight hug. "Now it's time for us to sit back and relax."

He picked me up and took me downstairs, softly placing me down on his sofa.

"You stay there, I'll make us lunch." He leaves the room and began to sing to himself while making us lunch.

He quickly entered the room with two plates, a sandwich on each.

"Now, I also wanted your opinion on something" he said, stuffing food in his face. I nod.

"So, I wrote another song after we found out the gender. I really like it, it came from the heart and I think that's what makes it so good. But I want your opinion still."

He begun to sing, melting my heart once again. His voice was so beautiful.

"Sweet creature. Had another talk about where it's going wrong, but we're still young. We don't know where we're going, but we know where we belong"

His soft voice and meaningful words lifted my soul, releasing all of my stress.

"I know we started, two hearts in one home. It's hard when we argue, we're both stubborn, I know"

"But oh, sweet creature, sweet creature. Wherever I go, you bring me home. Sweet creature, sweet creature. When I run out of road, you bring me home."

So much warmth ran through my body. "That was so beautiful, Harry" I smiled.

"I think that it represents us perfectly. No matter if we argue, or fight. I will always love you. Both of you. And you will both guide me when I'm lost."

"Harry Styles, did you just tell me that you loved me?" I blushed.

"I think I did" he grinned, pulling me in.