15

25thJan

[Kyla]

Today is shopping day. I've been doing quite a lot of these lately, I should really slow down.

Thankfully, the baby doesn't need any more belongings. So today is all about buying things for Harry's birthday, this includes things for him and the gender reveal.

Harry and I went shopping together, making sure we both liked what was being brought. It honestly made the trip a lot easier, as well as a lot quicker.

We dressed super casual, hoping this way people wouldn't recognise Harry. For the first time in forever he wore all black, usually he would wear something bold and floral.

I obviously wore a oversized hoodie, making sure that my ever growing bump was unnoticeable.

Usually, I wouldn't really mind if people could see the bump or not. But since I am going to be spending the day with Harry, it is important that nothing is on show just in case someone does spot him.

The world doesn't even know he is in a relationship yet. I'm thankful for nobody knowing though, I don't really want my photo taken every time I step outside my apartment.

Can you imagine the fuss if people found out that Harry would be having a child? I think if the word got out, I would fear for my life.

Harry's fans are sweet, but some of them do go to an extent. I'm not saying they're crazy or anything, but some things that they say; crazy.

We spent the day dotting around all sorts of gift shops in and out of London. Trying to find only the most perfect things.

Obviously, when it came to some decisions, Harry and I butted heads. I blame the hormones, stressing me out.

As expected, we couldn't avoid all eyes. A few people spotted Harry, some asked for a picture. Of course I didn't mind, I just continued walking slowly hoping not to bring any attention towards me.

"While we are out shopping, I would like to get something for you." I smiled, looking up to Harry.

"Why on Earth would you get something for me?" He laughed, clearly unaware of his upcoming birthday.

"Well your birthday is soon, you know?" I laughed. "I have to get you something."

"Nope, I don't want anything. Having you around me is the only gift i want and need." He smiled smugly.

"I'm not taking no as an answer, Harold." I laughed at how I knew he detested that name.

"You did not" he laughed. "Oh, baby, I did" I giggled back.

After a few minutes of arguing over whether I was getting him a gift or not, he finally gave in.

"But I get to pick what you get me!" He laughed, I agreed.

After walking in and out random shops empty handed, we finally left a shop with items.

"Seriously Harry? Underwear?" I laughed at his poor choice.

"Hey, it's something that is useful. Not only that, but it's something that will actually be used. Well, used when you're not around" he winked.

I quickly swatted his arm, and we both burst out laughing.

We arrived back to my apartment a few hours later, still in hysterics.

"Here are the love birds, making headlines again!" Ciara said, walking into the room.

"What?" I asked, still partly laughing from a previous conversation I had with Harry.

"Oh, you haven't seen? I'd check Twitter if I was you."

I pulled out my phone and loaded the app, Harry looking over my shoulder. I went to the search page, and there it was. Trending.

"Oh, God." I let out as I see the picture at the top of my screen, the picture of Harry and I leaving the store laughing.

It was clear in the picture that Harry and I were shopping together. Luckily nothing we brought was on display, as well as the bump.

There were already tonnes of tweets on the image. Most came from his fans, although there were a few news pages that wanted to add their opinion.

Both Harry and I sighed at the picture, knowing that it was only going to cause more attention on me and right now that is not what we needed.