23

5thMay

[Kyla]

The days are getting closer and closer. Time is practically ticking away. Usually, I hate when time flies through my fingertips as if it was never there. But this time, it's different.

I never knew growing a sweet, sweet human inside of me could make me feel so warm. I never knew that having an unplanned pregnancy could make my entire life fall into place.

Okay, on one hand it's not ideal. That's if you think about it in terms of my career. I am young, I haven't had time for my career to take off and it isn't something that happens over night.

That's the only negative that I can point out. My mum the same, although she also mentioned how i wouldn't be able to go out and enjoy my life as much as other people my age are going to be doing. But honestly, i'm fine with that.

I actually enjoy the thought of spending my days at home with a small child, protecting her from the world... as well as having such a handsome man to share the experience with.

It's safe to say that the positives outweigh the negative.

Getting pregnant has allowed me to gain an experience that some are unfortunately unable to experience.

It has also gained me a boyfriend, one that i can picture a future with and enjoy his company. At the start i was worried that it would feel forced, but it feels so natural.

Ive also never felt happier. I feel like i have the entire world at my fingertips. For once i feel in control of my life.

Both Harry and I were beyond excited for our tiny human to join the world and be able to hold in our arms this month.

He has been going round making sure there isn't a sharp object or corner anywhere in our home, making it as safe as possible for our child. Harry is practically obsessing over it. I wouldn't be surprised if he starts fitting bubble wrap in her clothing.

I am so excited for our little girl to be here, really here. I cant wait to hold her, kiss her, cuddle her, and protect her with my life.

I know that it is my job as a mother to always be there for her, that's if she wants me there or not.

As much as i hate my mum for being so distant with me throughout my life, i can't help but to be slightly thankful for it. Thankful for me to see, that is the mother that I do not want to be.

I want to be there for my child. As a mother, and a friend. Obviously, there will be people who will judge me for that.

Some people don't think that a parent should be a friend to their child, that you should be strict at all times. but I disagree.

How would your child turn to you when they're in need of someone to talk to if they don't feel you're someone they can talk to if you're always harsh with them? They would need a friend to talk to. One that they're not afraid will go telling their problems to their other friends. And i want to be that person for my child.

-

Sorry it's short!
As it's getting closer to the birth i thought i'd make it drag a bit more :/ don't hate me...

I also want to apologise for how long it has taken me to publish this... the last time i published a chapter was 24th June *slaps face*

Also, my disk space was full so i couldn't access wattpad for a while, but i'm backkkkkkk.

i'm hoping to post more recent then what i was before.

I was also wondering if when baby styles is born, should i do a sequel? i was planning on doing a chapter (or few) after the birth just so there is something there but i thought maybe you'd like a sequel of the life after baby styles is in the world...

THANK YOU FOR 3K READS I LOVE ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE SO MUCH WOW!!