2

*The present*
7thOct.

[kyla]

For the first month, Harry and I messaged each other often. However, all good things come to an end. Due to Harry constantly being busy with business meetings, our chats always cut short. Although I didn't mind.

The real reason behind our lack of communication wasn't due to him having to work. It was due to me fearing for the worst.

A little while after that night with Harry, I had been experiencing some not so good symptoms. Of course, I partly expected these to me symptoms of pregnancy. But I didn't want to be pregnant, not now, and certainly not after a one night stand.

Despite this I constantly told myself that I'm over thinking it and that it is nothing, it will all go away soon. But now, two months down the line and it's still happening I don't know what to tell myself anymore.

To make the situation worse. Not only I may be pregnant from having a one night stand. That one night stand only happened to be with Harry Styles.

After I first started to get pregnancy symptoms, Ciara started to worry. And once I missed my period she demanded I went to the doctor. There wasn't one second of the day where she didn't tell me that I should go and get checked.

After all this time trying to convince myself that I wasn't, after all this time listening to Ciara telling me how I should go get seen. I did.

As soon as I got home, she was waiting for me to break the news to her. So I did. I was pregnant.

I didn't want to tell Harry. And even if I did I wouldn't know how.

Obviously, I have his number. So telling him this news doesn't exactly look hard to do. But it is. He is Harry Styles, always in a he public eye. How would I ever be able to tell him something that could impact his life so majorly.

Okay, a pregnancy would affect anyone's life majorly. But not as big as it would Harry. This would affect how people look at him, how the world would view him, and impact his entire career. I didn't want to be the one that did that to him

Of course, if you have sex you have to take into account that pregnancy is possible. Sex is one of those things where it's 'taken at your own risk' kind of thing. But we were drunk and had no idea what we were going.

I just wanted to wake up and for this to all be a dream.

-
I'm not sure what name this child should have... help plssss x