9

*Christmas Eve*
24thDec

[Kyla]

Today is Christmas Eve, so I decided to spend the day watching Christmas films at home with Ciara and Andy.

We started off with elf, moved on to the grinch, and then put on the nightmare before Christmas (although I personally think that it is more of a Halloween movie).

It didn't take too long for me to get distracted. Throughout the movie I was constantly going on my phone, not paying any attention to what was happening.

"I assume you're talking to Harry?" Ciara whispers, making sure Andy wasn't able to listen I'm. I nod.

It's not as if I wanted to hide my new relationship with him. It's just that it's new. Not only is it new it's with Harry.

We wasn't ready for people to find out yet. Although numerous amount of his fans are trying to work out who the girl he was spotted with was (me). We aren't ready for the world to know.

We wanted this to be private. We wanted to bring our child into the world without any stress or unwanted opinions.

Keeping our relationship private was the best way to keep our child safe, as nobody knows that they exist.

Yes, Andy is my friend. I trust him with practically anything, but not with this.

Andy is the type of person who likes to gossip. He likes juicy topics and conversations. I knew that if I told him that if I was in a relationship with Harry, the world would find out immediately.

Not only this but I knew that if I told him I was pregnant, he would work out that the father is Harry.

We was lucky enough that the world didn't hear about that night we spent together.

"Soooo, What you gonna wear?" Cí questioned, Andy turns "Wear to what? What plans do you have bitch?"

Ciara looks at me apologetically, but it wasn't her fault. Andy has a skill on hearing in on conversations he wasn't apart of.

"Oh, um, nothing really. I'm just going going to visit my parents at some point." I lied. I couldn't think of anything else. But I knew it was believable.

"Oh God. Why on Earth would you put yourself in that position?" He hissed.

It's clear that my parents aren't the best. Not even my friends like them, they can't even pretend to like them as they are that despicable.

I can't blame them. Not even I'm a fan of my parents. They don't care for anything other than work or anything that benefits them.

I haven't even told them about my pregnancy as I know they would question as to who it was.

If I told them that I didn't know they would just verbally abuse me. Tell me how I'm a disgrace of a child.

But if I told them that it was Harry, they wouldn't believe me. And even if they did they would only use it to their own advantage.

How they would do that? I'm not sure. But they would find away. Grandparents to a superstars child, that would certainly boost up their bookings.

I didn't even want to think about them.

                                          •

After Andy left, Ciara and I discussed what would be happening tomorrow as well as what I would be wearing. It was a no brainier that I was going to wear leggings and an extremely large hoodie.

Saying that I wasn't nervous would be a lie. I was extremely nervous. I was about to meet Harry's family.

Tomorrow we would be on our 5th day together, it hadn't even been a week and I was going to be meeting them.

It felt so absurd. I've been dating Harry for 4 days but have been carrying his... our child for 4 months. It was bizarre.

I brought gifts for his mother and sister, hopefully making our welcoming less awkward.

I wasn't really sure on what to get them, since I had never actually met them before. But decided on going with customised necklaces with their names on. Hopefully that was good enough.

-
I'm really bad at writing long chapters I'm so sorry...

The next chapter has over 1400 words so is much better (hopefully)

Kiwi is in the next chapter :)