4

*The next day*
15thOct

[kyla]

I was fast asleep until I heard that awful vibrating noise coming from beside me. You know the noise when you're phone is on a table and someone calls you? Yeah, that god awful noise.

I pull together all the energy I have in my body to turn around and read it. I look up to see that it was Harry, calling me at 8am.

Suddenly, I was awake. All tiredness had left my body.

For a moment I stared at it hesitantly, until I pulled together the courage to answer.

"Hello?" I speak not really sure what to say.

"Hey Ky, it's Harry" he sounded as if he'd been up for hours

"Yeah, your caller ID came up" I laughed

"Oh, right, yeah... what did you want to talk about"

for a moment I held my breath, not sure on what to say. How do I break news like this to someone who is so clueless to what is happening around them?

"Erm... right..."

I held my breath once again. Ciara must of felt the awkwardness coming from my room as she suddenly popped her head into my room then slowly began to make her way over to my bed.

"You sound worried, everything okay?" He asked genuinely sounding concerned.

"I mean, not really... I went to the doctor the other week an-" as I was about to continue my sentence Harry cuts me off.

"Ky, stop, I think i know what you're about to say."

"You do?" I wasn't really sure on what else to say at this point. The call was silent for a second.

"You're pregnant, aren't you?"

I took a deep breath before responding, knowing he probably didn't want to know the answer.

"Kinda..." I replied slowly, knowing I've just delivered the one thing he definitely didn't want to hear.

"Uh.. okay, well, I have to go but I will talk to you later?" He stuttered.

"Yeah, sure" I replied.

I knew the chances of talking to him later were little. He was constantly busy, and this was probably something that he wants to forget he got told.

"If he doesn't call you later, he's an idiot" Ciara said as if she read my mind. "I doubt he will, he's busy and this isn't something that he was planning on"

Seeing as it was went even 9am, i decided to go back to sleep. Leaving my problems waiting for me for when I wake up.

I woke up later that day, exhausted. Since I had nothing to do I just went down all my social media, looking at whatever people were posting.

And then it came to twitter... Twitter was always something I enjoyed to go down. There was always juicy gossip happening on it, as well as tweets that relate to me all too well. It was my escape from reality. Only this time, it made me hit reality.

Almost every post I saw was about Harry's interview that he had today.

I never really spent the time to know when Harry had interviews or not. Had I known I would've definitely not told him earlier.

"Have you seen this?" Ciara says, walking into the room. "Seen what?" I ask hoping it's not another tweet about that interview.

"Well.." she says as she sits down beside me, pulling her laptop over to meet my eyes. " it's Harry's interview. I know you're probably not interested but I think you should watch it" she says softly.

"Why" i ask unsure if I wanted to watch it. "Everyone is talking about how he seems off, wondering why he seems different. I think I have an idea why." She smiled

"and why would I want to see that" I ask in confusion. "I think you should see what he has to say for some of the questions" she smiled again.

I huff before allowing her to proceed.

Int: so Harry, anything on your mind lately?
Harry: I mean, I guess so... quite a lot is happening around me.
Int: good or bad?
Harry: I think it's a mixture. Mostly good, it's exciting but I don't know...
Int: then what's bad about it?
Harry: I think it's just something I wasn't 100% ready for. It's something that I need time to process really, but I haven't had the time so far to do so.
Int: any clues as to what it could be?
Harry: I can't give it away just yet. When the time is right, you'll know.
Int: sounds interesting, I'm sure all your fans are excited...
Harry: let's hope so...

And that's when it cuts off. I don't know how to feel. Does this mean he wants to be involved or not? I hope so, cause having Ciara take on the father roll is a bit worrying. She's not the best when it comes to kids.

For the rest of the day I waited for Harry to contact me, but nothing. I kind of expected it though. I don't blame him. He needs time to think about what is happening and think about what the roll will be like.