Chapter 1

HI BEFORE YOU START READING THIS BOOK I JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS OF THE BOOK ARE HONESTLY VERY STUPID AND I HATE THEM. I PROMISE TOWARDS THE END OF THE BOOK IS BETTER

OK THANKS FOT READING ❤️

ily

update [2016]: fyi this whole book sucks, if you want to read this that's your choice, not gonna stop you. but this book sucks and makes no sense. but if you want to keep reading go ahead, but you were warned.

happy reading. 

--------------------------------------------------
"Hey, hey." Camila slid in the booth at her favorite diner. She was with her 3 other friends. Normani, Dinah, and Ally.

"Hey Mila." Ally greeted. "Why are you late?"

"Ugh." Camila rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Sofi couldn't figure out what Fairy Princess dress she wanted to wear to her friends house."

Her friends let out a giggle.

"Gotta love Tofia." Dinah joked.

"What the hell is 'Tofia'?" Normani questioned Dinah's choice in nickname.

"It's a cute nickname for Sofia!" She defended herself.

Her friends shook their heads disagreeing with the terrible name, causing Dinah to pout.

"We love you Dinahsaurrrr." Camila teased laughing hugging her best friend.

The 4 friends heard the diner door bell ring, meaning someone has entered.

"Guys it's Lauren." Ally said.

Camila and Dinah had to turn around to see her.

"Oh shit." Dinah spoke.

"What's she doing here? I thought she was on house arrest for vandalizing someone's property?" Normani asked.

"I don't know. She must've have gotten off." Said Ally.

Camila kept staring at Lauren.

Lauren was very attractive. Her style was dark yet fashionable and stylish, her red lipstick always looked good on her. And her eyes could kill.

But Lauren was no good. Shes done things you couldn't think of! Once she stripped her clothes in front of their principal and demand him to "fuck her". One principal did and got in trouble and sent to jail. Everyone believes they see each other on the low and have sex. Lauren's body could also kill.

"I just hope she doesn't cause trouble today." Ally snapped Camila out her thoughts.

Camila opened her mouth to say something but before she could the sound of a dragging chair appeared in front of them.

"I saw you guys staring." Her lips curled into a smirk.

"No one was staring at you Jauregui." Normani rolled her eyes.

Camila was very fond about that of Normani. She bold and sassy, and sometimes never afraid. Camila wishes she was like that.

"Go cause trouble somewhere else." Dinah spoke up.

"Yes please." Ally joined in. While Camila remained speechless.

"What?" Lauren turned her attention to Camila. "Miss Perky Skirts, cat got your tongue?" She smirked.

Lauren used to her finger to knock over Camila's glass of ice tea onto her lap.

She gasped at the cold liquid now in her area. Lauren still wearing her smirk got up and left the diner.

"What a bitch." Dinah growled. "Sorry Mila." she handed her some napkins sympathetically.

"This was my favorite skirt!" Camila whined, finally looking up to her friends.

Her friends frowned at her. She angrily grabbed the napkins and started patting that stain on her skirt.