chapter 61

"W-What?" Camila couldn't believe what Lauren just said.

"No Camila." Lauren said again.

"I heard you... No?" Camila raised her eyebrow.

"Yes."

"Wait so yes?"

"What? No, Camila!" Lauren threw her hands up in frustration.

"Why no? I thought you wanted to be with me...." Camila said quietly.

"I did.."

Camila looked down trying to hold back her tears. "Because of Jai huh?"

".... I-I- I don't know." Lauren

"Wow..." Camila shook her head in disbelief. "Why does every guy that comes around, we're suddenly drawn towards them?"

"I don't know." Lauren shrugged. "Maybe because we're teenage girls."

"Yeah great reason." Camila scoffed.

Lauren pushed some of Camila's hair out of her face. She found herself leaning towards Camila, their lips soon connected.

As usual, the kiss went further. Lauren now had hold of Camila's hips, while Camila gripped Lauren's shirt like her life deepened on it.

"What about Austin?" Lauren asked, pulling away from the kiss.

Camila stared down at Lauren- taking a few to reply. "Screw Austin."

Camila grabbed Lauren, reconnecting the kiss.

A few moans escaped both of the girls lips, as the kiss went to other things.

"Camila!" Lauren would moan out.

Camila smirked hearing the person she loved screaming her name in pleasure.

Lauren noticed that Camila's skills improved. She knew what to touch and how to touch it. She... She had this look on her face, it was different. Her eyes were dark and filled with lust. She went from a precious angel to this sexy hell demon.

She smirked at that idea. Camila the girl that was once good. Lauren turned her bad, and she liked that.

"Maybe going to hell with you isn't so bad." Lauren said to herself.

Camila laid on Lauren's naked chest. Lauren stroked her back, drawing random onjects into her skin.

"Camz?"

"Hm?" Camila perked up.

"Why were you really here?"

Camila shrugged. "I dunno. I guess I missed you. I missed your smell, your touch..."

"Oh." Lauren muttered softly.

"Yanno," A faint smirk toyed at Camila's lips. "I listened to that slow version of Crazy In Love... May I admit, it's very sexual."

"Because I had you to think about at the time." Lauren giggled.

"You still do..." Camila said softly now moving some of Lauren's hair, before kissing her.

The kiss sent tingles through Lauren's skin. Her slender fingers ran up Camila's back, causing the younger girl to moan quietly.

"What are you going to do about Jai?" Camila asked.

"Don't know."

"What about us?"

"Don't know."

Camila furrowed her eyebrows in anger. "What the hell do you mean you don't know?"

"Exactly as it sounds Camila." Lauren sighed.

"So you're gonna have sex with me and forget I exist again?!" Camila yelled.

"No one told you to come over and have sex with me!" Lauren argued back.

"yeah, and no one told you to let me stay."

Lauren went silent.

"I know you care Lauren... Deep down under you bitchiness, is a heart made of gold."

"So much for a hell demon.'" Lauren thought.

"You've built up this wall. You wont let people in." Camila went on. "You remember that time I bailed you out of jail?"

"Yeah..." Lauren said, not looking at her.

"When we were in the car I told you; I planned to figure out all of you. I understand a tiny piece of you Lauren. I want all of you. I want to know your fears, your darkest secrets, your life goals, everything." Lauren looked at Camila, when she touched her cheek.

"I'm trying to break down your wall Lauren. Soon its all going to come tumbling down."