chapter 19

Camila looked around as everyone whispered to each other. Was there something on face? Oh yeah, probably a bruise.

She saw Normani and Ally at their lockers and quickly ran to them.

"Guys... what's going on?" Camila asked.

Ally's eyes widen and pulled Camila into a tight hug. "Thank goodness you're okay!"

Camila pulled away and gave Ally a look of confusion. "Why would I be?"

"We heard what happened with Lauren."

"Oh.." Camila nodded. "Where is Lauren? I haven't seen here."

"I heard she had some meltdown in the hallway and was sent home." Normani informed her.

Camila gasped and covered her mouth. "What the hell? Is she okay?!"

Ally shrugged. "Im guessing if it wasn't serious enough to send her to the hospital."

"What happened though?" Camila asked.

"They said she was screaming about something being inside her head." Normani shrugged. "I think she just wanted attention."

Camila narrowed her eyes and instantly felt anger ride through her veins. "What if something happened Normani?! Huh?!"

Her friends were taken back by Camila's sudden outburst.

"She could be seriously hurt! Get your head out your ass, and stop seeing the bad in people and think they're faking about everything!" She continued. "Ugh!"

Dinah stepped back as Camila flew right by her- out the school doors.

"Woah, what's wrong with?-"

Ally shook her hand dismissively. "Don't even ask."

"Lauren... It's me. I'm sorry." Camila banged on Lauren's apartment door. "Please open up."

There was still no answer. Camila sighed and rested her forehead against her door.

She opened her lips and softly sang.

"Say something, I'm giving up on you

I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you

Anywhere I would've followed you

Say something, I'm giving up on you"

She felt her head fall forwards and looked up. She saw Lauren standing there wrapped in a blanket, her eyes red, her hair messy, and her makeup was off.

Camila never saw Lauren without makeup and she though she looked absolutely stunning.

"Lauren, I'm so sorry." Camila said when she realized what she came her for.

"What do you want Cabello?" Lauren looked away.

"To apologize-"

"You're not sorry Camila! You don't care, no one does.." Lauren stopped her and looked down.

"But I do." Camila fumbled with her hands. Lauren looked up when she heard those words. "I do care Lauren, I care a lot. If I didn't I wouldn't be standing here! My friends are probably pissed at me for sticking up for- but I did it because I care."

Camila pulled Lauren into hug, as she wept on her shoulder.

Camila has never seen Lauren like this.... She doesn't think anyone has. Lauren was always known to be tough and don't give a shit. No ones ever seen her and have a melt down like that .

Maybe Lauren's innocence has been locked up for so long, it finally burst into the condition Lauren is in now.

"Now tell me your problem." Camila said softly.

Lauren pulled away and looked at her, eyes still red, tears in them. She opened her mouth and said;

"I love you! I love everything about you! But the problem is.. you don't love me back."

~•••••~••••••~••••••~•••••~•••••~••••~

sorry for the short chapters loves!

I'm glad you guys are enjoying the story! ❤️

this is like the only camren fanfic I went through with. I usually delete them, and tbh I wasn't sure about this one but I kinda have a vision for it 👍

LOVE YOU GUYS

💙🌴🌿💨