chapter 26

Camila woke up to an annoying beeping noise to her right.

"What the hell?" She said as she opened her eyes more.

She saw a lady in a white coat in front of you.

"Who are you?" Camila asked. "Where am I?"

"Oh good you're awake!" The lady but down her clipboard and smiled.

"Am I in heaven?" Camila asked.

The woman laughed and shook her head. "Afraid not dear, you're in the hospital. I'm Doctor Cassidy."

"Oh." Camila tried refreshing her memory but all of it was a blur. But the look in Lauren's face from earlier was marked permanently. "Why?"

"From what I've heard, you've fainted. Im guessing from overwhelming activities. Hmm?" Cassidy said.

"Yeah. I guess." Camila nodded, still groggily. "How long have I been out?"

The doctor checked her watch. "6 hours."

Camila's eyes widened. "Are you serious?!"

Doctor Cassidy nodded. "I'm gonna let your parents know you're awake."

Soon a group of people came rushing in. Once they settled in Camila was able to figure out who they were. Sinu, Alejandro, Sofia, Normani, Ally, and Dinah stood in front of her. But no Lauren.

"There's not supposed to be this many people in here, so we had to sneak them in." Alejandro said half heartily.

Camila just nodded. Her mother soon rushed to her side. "Camila I'm so glad you're okay!" tears formed in her eyes.

She nodded again. She was still angry with her parents about the whole Lauren thing. 

"Girls could you give us a minute alone?" Alejandro asked the girls.

They nodded in understatement.

"We'll let you guys know when you can come in." Sinu said.

Normani grabbed Ally's wrist as they were leaving. Ally had been avoiding Mani since she told her what happned back in Texas.

"Ally, we need to talk about this." Normani said.

"I'm not feeling good. I should go home." She lied.

"Ally," Normani said more sternly. "We need to talk." 

"No we don't." Ally yanked her hand back before walking away frm the scene.  Normani sighed, not knowing what to do. She was the only who knew- besides her parents of course. And she didnt want to tell anyone else because Ally may have trusted her with this secret.

Camila's family came out her room letting the girls know they could go in now/

"Where's Ally?" Camila asked.

"She said she had to go home." Normani lied instantly feeling bad.

"Oh." Camila nodded.

"How are you feeling babe?" Dinah asked.

"A little better." Camila replied nodding again. "Um." She sat up more, "Where's Lauren?"

"I don't know." 

"Haven't seen her."

They replied.

Camila them slumped. She was a little upset Lauren didn't come to see her. In all honesty Lauren was who Camila wanted to see most.

"What's up with you two anyway?" Dinah asked taking a seat on the edge of her hospital bed.

Camila sighed before proceeding. "It all started a while again..."

"How long is a while ago?" Normani interrupted.

"Um.. maybe a month or two ago." Camila said.' But anyway, she had kissed me in the hallway, that's what Dana saw, but not the kiss... I don't think."

"LAUREN KISSED YOU?!" Normani yelled in atonishment.

"Shut the hell up!" Camila shushed her. "Jeez, yes she did... And long story short, lets just say feelings devoleped over time."

"Wait." Dinah stopped her. "You have feelings for Lauren Jauregui?"

Camila nodded.

"The Lauren Jauregui, the bitch that messed with us for years. The Lauren Jauregui that-"

"Okay I think she gets it Di." Normani stopped her laughing. "Cam, are these feelings.... real?"

"Yes. I'm in love with Lauren." She said.