chapter 56

I have no clue why wattpad is putting all my words close together 😒 like who fucking told you, you could that. sma cunt
this is a short chapter btw.
------

Lauren grabbed her stuff, ready to go to her next class, but at this point she didn't even care if she went or not.

She stopped when she saw Austin and Camila together.

"It doesn't matter Lauren. Camila is just a memory." Lauren told herself.

"Lauren?"

Lauren rolled her eyes, turning around, but smiled when she saw who is was "Jai?" {YES JAI BROOKS BC HE SEXY ASF }

"What are you doing here?" he asked walking up to her.

Lauren looked around. "I go to school here..."

Jai chuckled at his stupidness. "Yeah. Sorry. Stupid ass question."

"Question is... what are you doing here?" Lauren smiled.

Lauren and Jai were friends when Lauren was 15. They had meet at a party and instantly became friends, nothing but friends.

"Well my mom got transferred here... so here I am I guess." He laughed.

"Well welcome back." Lauren said playfully punching him.

"Ow!" Jai laughed again. "What the fuck are you on? You're strong as hell."

Lauren smirked, flipping her hair. "I try."

Camila watched Lauren from far away. She watched as Lauren smiled at every word the boy in front of her said.

"I used to make you smile like that..." Camila said out loud.

"What?" Austin asked confusedly.

Camila shook her head. "Oh um.. nothing, nevermind. What were you saying?"

"I was saying... that we should ditch, and go hang out."

Camila would love to leave school right about now. But she felt like she had to watch Lauren and whoever this mystery boy is. "I would love to, but I have a lot of stuff, I need to turn in. Next time?"

"Yeah." Austin nodded. "Next time." He muttered and walked away from her.

Camila sighed still watching Lauren. She smirked when she realized she had her next period with Lauren.

"Who was he?" Camila asked, slickly sliding up next to Lauren one the guy (Jai) had left.

"None of your business." Lauren spat.

"I think it's my right to know!" Camila argued.

Lauren stopped, turning on her heels to face Camila, dropping her books on the ground. "Your right? You lost your fucking a long time ago. Now why don't you go have a good time on your date with Dallas."

"Austin." Camila correctly.

"His name is fucking city, who gives a fuck?"

"How did you find out about our date anyway?" Camila asked.

Lauren rolled her eyes ready for the conversation to be over. "Word travels fast. I should know."

"Oh." Camila nodded. "Now who's that guy?"

"Oh my god. Leave me the fuck alone!" Lauren tried to walk away but Camila stepped in front of her.

"I said leave me alone!" Lauren yelled grabbing Camila stuff throwing it down the hall- slightly pushing her.

"You're psychotic Lauren!" Camila cried out.

Lauren grabbed a fistful of Camila's hair kicking her to the ground. "Wanna repeat that?"

"Ow, ow, Lauren y-you're hurting me." Camila whimpered.

Lauren tightened her grip on her hair, pulling harder and harder.

"Lauren- stop- please!" Camila cried.

Lauren let go, pushing Camila to the floor- guilt instantly rushing through her veins. She cleared her throat and picked up her items. "Next time leave me alone." She turned around walking out of the school's door; flipping off the front desk lady, Mrs. Oliver, when she said she couldn't leave.