chapter 47

it's been 4 years and lauren still hasn't returned.

lmao jk

camila watched the door. it was already 11 and lauren was taking forever. camila grew more worried by the hour.

"shit lauren, where are you?" camila picked up her phone dialing lauren's number again.

"hey this is lauren, sorry I couldn't get to the phone. leave a message bitch." lauren's voicemail tone said.

"lauren! where the hell are you? you've been gone since like what 2? come back. im worried." camila said hanging up.

she called normani to keep her company.

"hey camila." Normani answered. "whats up?"

"ugh. lauren's been gone for hours mani! im freakin!" camila shouted into the phone.

"well. just wait." normani said.

"what the fuck do you honk I've been doing?" camila rolled her eye.

"woah. who the fuck peed in your cornflakes." normani said with a tone.

"sorry mani." camila sighed and rubbed her forehead.

"she'll come back." normani assured her. "until then keep your panties untwisted."

"ugh. whatever." camila laughed and hung up.

"why the fuck does nobody say goodbye anymore?!" normani yelled from the other side.

camila's head jolted up once she heard the door rattle.

"lauren!" she pounced up and hugged her girlfriend.

"hi mila." lauren laughed. "missed me?"

"missed you? bitch where the fuck you been?" camila crossed her arms, staring at lauren.

"woah camila. what have you been watching?" lauren laughed at her ghettoness.

camila rolled her eyes and took a whiff of the air, coughing. "have you been smoking?"

lauren eyes went wide as she shook her head. "no. I just walked past some people smoking."

"oh." camila nodded buying her excuse. "now- will you tell me where you've been?"

"nope. because it's none of your business cutie pie." lauren bopped camila nose as she passed her to go sit on the couch.

"what the hell do you mean it's 'none of my business'" camila scoffed.

"ooh you're sexy when you're mad." lauren smirked.

"now is not the time lauren!" in annoyance camila threw her hands in the air. she felt like a mother trying to get her child to confess about breaking the cookie jar.

"don't worry about camila. if it were something to worry about i'd tell you. okay?"

"okay." camila sighed, agreeing.

"now come sit in my lap baby girl."

camila smiled making her way to lauren. she plopped her butt on lauren's lap. Lauren snuggled her face into camila's neck.

"I love you cabello." lauren smiled.

"I love you too jauregui." camila leaned in and softly touched lips with lauren's.

Camila softly moaned as the kiss got more intense.

"by the way I ate your burger." camila whispered into the kiss.

"you did what?!" lauren yelled pulling away. "that was mine!"

"but I was so hungryyyyyy." mila whined.

"I was so looking forward to eating that when I got home. now it's in your stupid tummy." she frowned.

"I'm sorry baby." camila pouted kissing lauren's cheek.

"I guess I'll just have to eat dessert then." Lauren shrugged.

Camila raised her eyebrow. "dessert? we don't have dessert."

"I'm looking at it." lauren smiled flipping camila over so she was flat on her back, on the couch.

----------

whoops sorry it took so long & that it's short.

have you heard fifth harmonys new song tho 😍😍😍😍

they all gave me feels in that twitcam tho 💘