chapter 20

Camila ditched the rest of her classes to stay with Lauren to make sure she's okay.

She excused her self when her phone started ringing.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Camila? Where are you, you weren't in any of your classes?" It was Luke.

"I'm with Lauren at her place." Camila said truthfully.

Anger fed up in Luke. "Without me?! Camila did you forget what she did to you earlier? Who knows what else she will do to you!"

Camila rolled her eyes. "I'm fine Luke, I don't need a body guard. Anyway she apologized."

"Wait- Lauren actually apologized?" Luke asked stunned.

Camila nodded even though he couldn't see her. "Yeah."

"Wow. That's something you don't hear everyday." He chuckled.

"Besides this is your best friend Luke, have some trust in her, and in me."

"Okay. I'll talk to you later, bye babe, love you."

"I love you too." Camila smiled and hung up putting her phone back in her pocket.

"Who was that?" Lauren asked once Camila returned.

"Luke." Camila said.

Lauren taught the urge to roll her eyes. Of course she loved Luke, she just didn't love the thought of Camila and Luke together..

"Oh." She said simply.

"Yeah." Nodded Camila.

"What did he want?"

"Just wanted to know where I was."

"Sounds like hes clingy to me..." Lauren stated making Camila tense up.

"Hes not clingy... he just wants to know where i am" Camila growled.

Lauren didn't say anything.

"I'm sorry." Camila apologized.

"It's okay." Lauren nodded.

"Want to order a pizza, and wait for the girls to get here?"

Lauren nodded again as Camila pulled out her phone to dial Pizza Hut. As soon as she hung up there was a knock on the door. Camila opened it to reveal her 3 other friends with pillows and bags.

"We're here for the sleepover." Normani smiled and wiggled her body a bit.

Camila laughed and stepped out the way. "Thanks for coming guys."

Lauren stood up and looked at the girls as they looked at her back.

"Are you okay?" Ally reached forward to rub Lauren's arm, but Lauren jerked it back.

"Yeah, lets just get this over with." She walked away from the group.

The 3 friends shared a glance and sighed.

"Well um I just called for a pizza, so pizza should be here soon." Camila said.

"Um..." Lauren said awkwardly rubbing the back of her neck. "I have a couple movies down there if you guys wanna pick one."

Camila smiled at her effort in trying to talk to the girls.

"Ooh lets see it!" Dinah dived into the box, along with the others.

There was a huge selection of horror movies, then towards the bottom were the good ones.

"You have Clueless?!" Ally looked up holding a pink DVD case.

"Yeah." Lauren smiled. "It's one of my favorites.

"Well what are we waiting for?! Put that bad boy in!" Dinah exclamined making the others laughing.

About 15 minutes into the movie the pizza finally came. 

The rest of the night the girls watched mvies, ate junk foods, painted each others toenails, told funny crazy stories from their past.  It was like a normal sleepover and the niteher could belive they were actually having a good time. Even Lauren.

When all of them were asleep, Lauren phone rang; she quickly answered not wanting to wake up the others.

"What the hell do you want Erica?! Its almost 4 in the morning!" Lauren whispered-yelled.

"Open your door, Im outside your apartment." She said.

Lauren got up carefully so she didnt wake up Camila who was sleeping on her ( that made Lauren smile ). She stepped over Normani adn Ally then finally reached her door.

She opened it slowly and straed at Erica, "What the hell do you want?!"

Erica just smirked, she had a black beanie on her head, which could only mean one thing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG ITS VMAS NIGHT IM SO FUCKING EXCITED!!!!! then i have school tomrrow ): bummer.

BUT ANYWAY I WANT FIFTH HARMONY TO WIN BUT THEN AGAIN DEMI AND 5SOS.

I LOVE THEM ALL. ESPECIALLY DEMI SHES MY QUEEN.

I guess we can only hope for the best right? *nervous smile* lol.

Anyway I have another book thats a 5H ship. Its Laurinah (: Its called Perks of being a Wallflower.

Check it out!

um dont have emojis to end this off ):