chapter 43

Ally ended up at Normani's house for a project.

"Are you sure?" Normani had her pencil in mid air staring at Ally.

"Yes Normani." Ally sighed. "I took a test... I'm pregnant."

Normani looked away, then back. "Are you keeping it?"

"I don't know Normani! Im 18 and pregnant!" Ally ran her fingers through her hair. "This just ruins my plans for everything. I can't be having a fucking child."

Normani reached over and gave her friend and pat on the shoulder. "I'm so sorry Ally."

"All I ever wanted was to go to college, get a good job, then have a family. I'm having a child with my raper." Ally couldn't help the tears from falling. "Why me Mani?" She cried. "Why me?"

"I don't know Ally." Normani held her smaller but older friend in her arms, rubbing her soothingly.

Normani felt so bad for Ally. She had her whole life ahead of her- right there. Everything was perfect, then one day messed up the whole thing.

Lauren sat in her room, looking over her homework. Normally she wouldn't do this, but since Camila wanted to go to UCLA; Lauren knew she had to bring up her grades if she wanted to stay with Camila. She felt like a nerd.

She was interrupted by a knock on her door.

"Luke?" She stared at him. "What are you doing here?"

"Um the boys and I are about to hit up this killer party. You in?" He used his thumb the gesture behind him.

Lauren sighed and shook her head. "Um no. I have a lot of work of to catch up on."

Luke's eyes widened and he pretended to clean his ears. "Did I hear you right?" He laughed. "Lauren Jauregui, actually doing work? Well damn, pigs must be flying today."

"Shut up." Lauren laughed before hitting his arm. "But I'm serious. If I want to get to able to go to college I need to bring up my grades."

Luke nodded. "Never thought I'd see this day come." He smiled. "Well you study on Jauregui."

"Bye Hemmings." Lauren smiled and closed the door. She ran to her phone once she heard it ring. It was Camila's ringtone.

"Hey babe." Lauren smiled.

"What are you wearing?" Camila asked in a low sexy voice.

"You okay there Camila?" Lauren laughed harder than she should have making Camila pout.

"It was supposed to sexy!" She scoffed.

"That's was realllll sexy, babe." Lauren couldn't contain her laughing.

"Ugh you suck... anyway, there's a party. We should go?"

"Let me guess- Luke invited you?" Lauren asked.

"Actually no. It was Dinah who had texted me."

"Oh."

"Yeah.. You wanna go?" Camila asked.

Lauren looked back at all the work she had to do. "Not right now, I'm kinda busy."

"But Laureeeeennnnn," Camila whined. "I wanna party!"

Lauren laughed. "I've never seen this Camila before."

"Because you've never taken this Camila to a party before." Camila smirked through the phone.

"Cabello!" Lauren gasped.

"Ugh come Lauren. I want to go party!" Camila groaned, trying to convince her.

Lauren sighed; running her fingers through her hair. "Okay fine Camila, we'll go. Just be ready in 15."

"Yay! Thanks Lauren!" Camila squealed happily.

"Whatever Cabello."

Camila giggled. "I love you."

"Love you too." Lauren said before she hung up.

She chuckled and shook her head. She was so whipped.