chapter 12

"Guess who?"

Camila laughed, as her boyfriend covered her eyes.

"Hmmm. Channing Tatum?" Camila giggled joking.

"No someone sexier." He whispered in her ear.

"Oh that's easy! Ryan Gosling."

Luke swiftly grabbed her hips, turning her around onto the lockers. "Try again babe."

"Hi Luke." Camila laughed before kissing his lips softly.

It's been 4 weeks since their date, and they've kinda been inseparable.

"What are you doing this weekend?" Luke asked playing with her fingers, which he did often.

"The family and I have to drive up to Fresno to visit my aunt." Camila frowned.

"Aye Luke!"

Luke turned around to see his friend Ashton calling him. He turned back to Camila and gave a look of sorry.

"Go Luke." Camila smiled and patted his chest.

He broke out into a smile and pecked her lips. "See ya later, Cabello." He ran off to meet his friends.

Lauren stood by her locker watching the 2. Disgust and jealously overcame her body. She didn't like seeing anyone else with Camila, especially her best friend.

She slammed her locker and stormed out the school, going into her usual place behind the school, where the dumpsters were kept.

She reached into her bag and pulled out a cigarette, lighting it. She put the white stick into her mouth, taking a drag.

"Well well well, if it isn't Lauren Jauregui."

Lauren snapped her head and instantly rolled her eyes. "What do you want Haleigh?"

Haleigh McCallister and Lauren used to have little hookups awhile ago, until Lauren dropped her.

"Aww miss you too." Haleigh had a sick smile on her face.

"What are you even doing here? You don't even go here." { Mean Girls 😂😂 }

Haleigh inched closer towards Lauren. "When'd you start smoking?" She asked putting her hands on her hips.

"Awhile ago... why?" Lauren kept her cold glare onto the girl in front of her.

"Wouldn't want you dead." And with that she crashed her lips onto hers. Lauren dropped her cigarette and roamed her hands around the older girl's body.

Lauren traveled her hands to Haleigh's ass, gripping it- making Haleigh moan.

"God I've missed this." Haleigh spoke honestly.

Haleigh was the first girl Lauren had been with. At first she used to hook up with guys, but then she met Haleigh at a club one night and they both got drunk leading to things. Ever since then Lauren enjoyed having sex with both guys and girls.

The two made their way to Lauren's car which wasn't to far away. Lauren opened the door to the back seat and pushed Haleigh down.

She crawled on top of her and unbuttoned her shirt while kissing down her neck. Once she had the shirt open she trailed her kisses down her stomach; until she got to her pants.

She unpopped the button and pulled them down revealing her lace black see through panties.

Lauren looked up at her with a smirk.

"See through huh?"

"Hoping I would run into you."

Lauren slipped down her panties staring at the newly exposed skin. She ran her fingers over her center, making Haleigh shiver.

She roughly attached her lips onto her pussy lips. Haleigh gasped, moaning as Lauren swirled her tongue around inside her.

"Oh Lauren." Haleigh moaned pushing Lauren's face in deeper inside her.

Lauren then added a finger while she licked viciously. She kept at it until Haleigh came.

"My turn." Haleigh smirked flipping them over.

Camila opened her locker to see a note drift out. She bent down to get it and read it carefully.

Karla Camila Cabello Estrabo,

You have been selected for a very special class. During your last period please report to room 506.

506? Camila's never even heard of that room, and what do they want with her? And a special class?

The bell rang meaning she had to go to 3rd period. She saw Lauren walk through the back doors of the school. Camila couldn't let her pass, she had to get answer. She reached over and grabbed her wrist.

"Get your fucking hands off me!" Lauren growled but softened up when she saw that it was Camila. "What do you want?"

"Why did you try and sabotage me and Luke's date?" She asked.

The anger came back into Lauren's body. "Maybe because Luke's not good enough for you?"

Camila gave off a confused look. "And how would you know that?

"I've been around Luke more than you. I know him better Little Miss Sunshine." Lauren rolled her eyes.

"My name is Camila." Camila stood her ground obviously getting tired of the names Lauren kept calling her.

"Oh look at that, Good ToShoes finally sticking up for herself without her pack of dogs." Lauren smirked. "But unfortunately one of them is missing. Maybe she was tired of you guys."

Ally. She was talking about Ally and it still hurt. Camila felt her heart go sad. Like a thunderstorm clouded over it. Lauren instantly regretted her words. It struck her knowing she hurt the love of her life (maybe).

"Camila-"

"Um I have to go to class." Camila started to walk away but turned around. "By the way, you're shirts inside out, and your lipstick is smudged."

Lauren's eyes widened knowing she was busted.