chapter 65

Normani woke up to another text from the stranger.

From: Unknown

morning sunshine, hope you slept good :) i hope you're up for you first test or this one gets it.

under the text was a picture of Dinah.

ill start with your precious girlfriend.

Normani's eyes widened and her cheeks flushed as she quickly texted back.

To: Unknown

shes not my girlfriend

From: Unknown

whatever. but i want you to ignore ALL of them all day.

Normani sighed and got out her bed to get ready for school. She didn't know why the texter didn't want her to talk to them at all. Or who is was.

~

Lauren waited on Camila to get out the shower.

"Hurry the fuck up!" Lauren yelled, banging on the door.

Camila opened the door- soaking hair and body, with a towel wrapped around her. "Hey don't cuss at me. Why didn't we just shower together."

Lauren's eyes scanned Camila's body. "If we did... other things would happen." She smirked and pecked Camila's lips before pushing her out the way.

Camila laughed and went to go get ready. She searched through Lauren's closet. She always wore Lauren's clothes and never her own, even though they were a little big on her.

She stopped when she heard a phone beep -- Lauren's. Camila looked back at it several times. She didn't want to be those crazy girlfriend that always checked through their boyfriend's phone... but maybe a little peek wouldn't hurt.

From: Tyler

I NEED IT NOW!!!

Camila furrowed her eyebrows. Who was Tyler and what did he need? Was he and Lauren hooking up? And is 'it' sexual favors? She trusted Lauren and knew that she wouldn't do something like this.. would she?

"Hey- What are you doing?" Lauren glanced at her phone in her girlfriends hand.

"Um.. you got a text. Some Tyler dude."

Lauren dropped her towel and picked it back up quickly. "Shit, hand me that." She nearly yanked it from Camila's hand.

Camila watched Lauren scroll through her phone. She bit her lip looking at the body uncovered by Lauren's towel.

"Who's Tyler and what does he need?" Camila asked.

"Nobody." Lauren answered, not looking up from her phone.

"Well he must be important.." She mumbled and watched the older girl speed text.

"Trust me. He's no one." Lauren looked up and kisses the other girls cheek. "Now listen to me, please. If you ever pick up my phone and see a text from him never answer it."

"But I-"

"Never." Lauren repeated.

Camila huffed before nodding. "Fine.." She was still curios on who the hell was Tyler, and what connection did they have?

"Thank you." Lauren smiled in relief. "Now hurry up."

-
Normani glanced up from her locker and saw her friends gathered around at Dinah's locker. She sighed and kept pretending to read over her notes for class.

"Mani!"

She cringed but didn't look up. She felt so bad for ignoring her friends, but she didn't want to hurt them.

"Hey." Dinah ran up to her. "Didn't you hear me calling you?"

Normani stared at Dinah. "Uh- I-I- I have to go." She quickly closed her locker and sped off.

"What was that about?" Camila asked walking over to Dinah with the others following.

"I don't know... Do I stink?" Dinah lifted up her arm to smell her armpit She shrugged when she did'nt smell anything.

"Maybe she has a test to study for. She was looking in her notebook." Ally said. After she said that her phone beeped.

Unknown:

oh she's not studying.

Ally sighed. These texts wouldn't stop.

"What's wrong?" Dinah asked her.

"Nothing." Ally shook her head and quickly shoved her phone back in her backpack.

Camila looked up and saw Austin typing on his phone. He looked up and saw Camila staring. He smirked and put away his phone.

Lauren followed her eyes and saw Austin was well. "Camila." She warned.

"I'm sorry!" She held her hands up in defence. "Won't happen again."

Lauren rolled her eyes and muttered "whatever."

"Baaabyyyy..." Camila pouted and pushed Lauren against the lockers. "Don't be like that."

Lauren smirked and placed her hands on Camila's hips. "Show me why I shouldn't."

"Because you have me.." She attached her lips to Lauren's.

Austin slammed his locker once he saw the two and walked away.

"Hey Hey!" Dinah sliced her hand through the two. "We are in school, keep it PG!"

Camila giggled and held on to her girlfriend.

Lauren looked at Camila and smiled. She held her tightly. "I love you." She whispered in her ear.

Camila turned her head to face her. "Promise?"

"Promise."

--

Normani sighed looking at herself in the mirror. She had avoided the girls all day, just like the person said.

Unknow:

good you can follow instructions. ill be tomorrow with more.