chapter 6

Ally gathered her stuff once she heard the last bell ring for the school day.

She felt her phone buzz as she shifted her books so she could her phone out.

Mom : Hey Allyson! Don't forget to make sure you have stuff ready. Your father and I are so proud. Were gonna miss you so much, love ya (:.

'Shit!' Ally cursed in her head. How the hell could she forget?!

UOH accepted her early, so she was able to leave for college now, and today was the day. But she never told the rest of the girls.

"Ally!"

She snapped out her thoughts as she heard another's girls voice. Ally looked up and saw Normani waiting for her.

"C'mon girl! Were all going to 80's tonight remember?" Normani said.

"Um yeah... about that." Ally started. "Can't make it tonight, raincheck?"

"Uh sure it's whatever," Normani shrugged before walking back to the group.

Ally quickly ran to her car avoided the route her and her other friends always took.

"I wonder why Ally didn't come." Camila said as she slid in the booth next to Normani.

"I know. Weird right?" Dinah agreed.

"She was staring at her phone when I found her. Maybe something's wrong?" Normani questioned.

Camila shrugged and scanned over her menu before looking up at the other 2 girls again. "We should stop by her house later."

Dinah and Normani nodded in agreement.

"Oh hey girls!" The 3 friends turned to see Ally's mom.

"Oh hey Mrs. Hernandez." Normani waved.

"Where's Ally? Is she alright?" Dinah asked.

A wave of confusion flooded Patricia's face. "You didn't know..?"

"Know what?" Camila shared nervous glances with the rest. And just as soon as she said that all of their phone buzzed.

Ally : Girls... I'm sorry I never told you but UOH accepted me early. I couldn't bear seeing your faces as I left , so I just did. I hope you're not truly upset with me when I come to visit. I love y'all <3

"Wow." Was all Camila.

"Yeah. Wow." Dinah added.

All the girls were hurt. Camila more than the rest of them. How could she do that to them?! Leave and not say goodbye - to their faces at least.

"I can't believe she just text dumped us.." Normani sighed.