chapter 48

This was the 5th text Ally had received from the anonymous texter.

Her other friends started noticing.

"Anyone of noticed how ally's always looking paranoid and checking her phone?" Camila questioned.

"Not like I care, but yeah I have." Lauren nodded. Camila gave her a brief hit on the arm in result. "Ow." Lauren mumbled.

Normani looked over at the poor small girl at her locker. Mani was the only one who knew about the baby. "Guys, she's going through a tough time right now."

"How so?" Camila asked.

Normani felt stunned. She promised Ally she wouldn't tell the others until she was ready. "Um you know with school and all." She lied.

"That's never been a problem for Ally before.."

"Ugh forget it!" Normani screeched, storming away.

"This is why I don't hang out with your friends." Lauren faced Camila. "They're weirdos."

"Hey. You needed to be nicer to my friends." Camila scolded. "They're not too fond of you either."

Lauren shrugged. "Don't care. As long as you love me, I'm okay." She smirked before kissing Camila on her lips.

"As long as you lalalalalalalalalalalalalalala-love me." Camila sang sweetly causing Lauren to groan.

"Oh shut up." Lauren laughed.

"Whatever. See you later." Camila waved goodbye to her girlfriend, Lauren, strutting off to her next class.

Camila turned around to go in the other direction but stumbled upon a stranger.

"Shit I'm sorry." He apologized bending down to pick up the fallen books.

"No I am. Distracted." Camila bent down as well and the both bumped heads.

They both looked up and met eyes.

"I-I-I...." Camila stuttered staring at him.

He chuckled at her and picked up her books, standing back up. "I'm Austin."

"Camila." She shook his hand after taking her books from him.

"Pretty name for a pretty girl." He smiled at her.

Camila blushed, hiding her face from Austin. "Thanks."

The two couldn't take their eyes off of each other.

Camila took in his amazing features. She found him absolutely stunning.

"Holy fuck your eyes." She didn't realize she said that out loud. "I'm so sorry." She shook her head, mentally slapping herself.

Austin laughed. "It's fine, besides your amazing are incredibly beautiful... just like you."

Camila's eyes fell to his plump pink lips. 'They look sooooooo kissable.' Camila thought.

Lauren!

Camila remembered Lauren, and got out her daze. "Um I'll see you around, Austin."

"You too Camila." He smiled before touching her cheek then leaving.

Camila noticed her pulse racing when he touched her. Why?

Her cheeks were flushed and she felt hot.

Who was this boy and why did he have an affect on her?

-

After class camila tried to avoid austin and the feelings he gave her.

She just couldn't get them out her mind. She couldn't help but think of those rosy cheeks, those crystal brown eyes, perfect smile. And his touch. Oh god his touch... those fingers. Camila wondered what they could do-

"Hey."

Camila jumped seeing her girlfriend Lauren, standing in front of her.

"You okay?" Lauren raised her eyebrow.

Camila gulped nodding. "Peachy."

Lauren sucked in her cheek and nodded. "Okay... ready for lunch?"

Camila nodded again, taking Lauren's hand.

She saw Austin around the corner talking with a group of boys. His eyes scanned to Camila's and winked, making Camila blush and turn away.

The girls say at their usual table at lunch.

"Hey!" Dinah greeted as the two sat down.

"Who's that Austin kid?" Camila blurted out.

"Oh Mahone?" Normani started. "He just moved from Texas too, not too long ago though."

"Oh." Camila nodded and turned around trying to find him, she saw him buying lunch in the line.

Lauren watched Camila with a close eye. She followed her direction and saw her staring at Austin. Her lips twisted in anger. "You know what I'm not that hungry." She said packing up her stuff.

"Where are you going?" Camila turned around, asking.

'like you care.' Lauren wanted to say. "I'm pretty sure Luke is around somewhere, I'll just find him." She said instead and left with that.

"What's her problem?" Camila asked the others.

Ally shrugged and stole some of Normani's food, causing the girls to argue.

Dinah saw the jealously in Lauren' eyes while she saw lust in Camila's. She knew the mix wasn't right.

"Camila... why you interested in Austin?" Dinah asked.

"I'm not." Camila shrugged. "I just wanted to know." Part of her was lying. She was interested in Austin- but she didn't know why.

Dinah shook her head not believing her best friend.

Her words said one thing, but her eyes said another.