chapter 46

Lauren stroked Camila's hair as she slept. She watched Camila sleep peacefully- leaving Lauren wondering how? After all she's been through.

Camila tossed a bit in her sleep, and held onto Lauren as she did.

"Hello?" Lauren answered her phone quietly.

"Hey. It's me Ally."

"Ally? Hi." Lauren was shocked that Ally actually called her. But for what?

"Um I called because um I heard what happened with Mila last night, and I want to know if she's okay." Ally said.

Lauren nodded even though Ally couldn't see her. "She's fine. She's sleeping right now."

"...Thanks for taking care of her.." Ally breathed out.

"No problem." Lauren nodded agains

"Well... talk to you later." Ally awkward hung up.

Lauren continued staring down Camila. She played in her hair again as she stared thinking. She still had a few a bags of drugs left, she could sell those and make quite the money off of it.

Camila's eyes fluttered open as she stared at Lauren above her. "Hi." She said groggily.

"Hi baby." Lauren cooed, smiling. "Feel better?"

Camila nodded, siting up slowly. "Im just a little hungry."

"Wanna go out to eat?" Lauren asked.

Camila shook her. "Not feeling up to it."

"How about I go pick up some burgers from In-n-Out?" Lauren suggested.

"Sounds great." Camila smiled nodding.

"Okay." Lauren kissed her forehead and grabbed her keys- leaving the apartment.

Camila got up and wondered around for a bit. She looked through the stuff Lauren had out.

She found her phone and saw she many of missed calls from her dad and mom. She rolled her eyes shoving the phone away. Camila settled down- watching tv. After a few minutes, there was a knock on the door.

"What the hell?" Camila stared at the overly pretty girl in front of her. It was Haleigh.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Haleigh said with obvious disgust in her tone.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Camila mimicked her.

Haleigh rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "Where's Lauren?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Camila raised her eyebrow.

The other girl threw her hands up in frustration.

"Can't you see that Lauren doesn't not want you!" Camila argued.

"And what makes you think you two are gonna last?" Haleigh snickered.

"Because she actually loves me." Camila smugly smirked.

Haleigh cackled. "And you actually believe her?" She laughed more making Camila uncomfortable. "She says that to everyone! You're not that special Camilla."

"It's Camila." Camila narrowed her eyes.

"Whatever. Don't care." Haleigh shrugged. "But if you see Lauren.. tell her I came by." Haleigh winked before strutting off.

Camila cringed. She absolutely hated this girl. But she started thinking over her words like usual.

Is Lauren really that bad of a person?

For months now people have been saying :

She's no good for you.

She's dangerous.

You don't know what you're getting in to.

'I'm a big girl.' Camila thought to herself. 'I can take care of myself.'

"I'm baaaaaaaccccckkkkkk." Lauren interrupted Camila's thoughts with incredibly, amazing burger smelling bags.

"Ugh finally. You've been gone for hours." Camila teased, popping a fry into her mouth.

"Well I had to go see my other girlfriend." Lauren joked.

Camila stopped briefly, Lauren noticed.

"What?" She questioned.

"Um Haleigh stopped by." Camila nodded.

Lauren groaned- rolling her eyes. "What did she want?"

"She didn't say. She told me to tell you though."

"Haleigh's that fucking crazy ex that always ruins things." She said truthfully. Camila giggled; knowing it was true.

Lauren looked at her watch. "Shit babe I have to go!" She scrambled to get her stuff.

"What where you going? You just got back." Camila confusedly looked at her girlfriend.

"I know I know!" Lauren was practically running out the door. "I'll be back later, bye!"

"Wait!-" Camila ran out with her, but she was already gone.

Camila sighed slapping her hands down, running her fingers through her hair. She returned back to her food; hoping Lauren would come back soon.