chapter 59

Lauren ran out the doors after her last class, ready to meet Jai.

"Lauren!" Camila stopped her by grabbing her jacket. Lauren swore she felt her skin tingle at her touch.

"What?" Lauren shrugged off her hand, even though she wanted to keep it there.

"We um need to work... on the duet.." She said quietly.

"So?" Lauren shrugged. "We have a week, pick a song we both know. Boom we're done."

"Well maybe we should go over to my house, just to get this with." Camila tried persuading her.

"I have plans." Lauren said looking over her shoulder at Jai- who waved.

"Oh.." Camila looked down. "Never mind then.."

Camila watched as Lauren ran to Jai. He smiled when she came up to him. They looked like a perfect couple.

But Lauren belonged to her. Always have, always will.

Camila knew one thing...

She needed to get Lauren back.

(( there's y'all fucking camren, leave me the fuck alone so i can write my muthafucking story.. shit :): ))

Lauren watched Jai as he drove to a location he wouldn't tell her. Lauren saw a sign that said Camilla's bakery. Lauren smiled at the memory of calling Camila, Camilla when they first met in 3rd grade.

Little Lauren saw another girl sitting alone in a corner of the room, reading a book.  She must have been new because Lauren has never seen her before.

"Hi." Lauren greeted, sitting with the stranger.

"Hi." The girl replied not looking up to Lauren.

"I'm La-"

"Shush."  She shushed Lauren before proceeding to read a book. 

Lauren raised her eyebrows, ready to dismiss the rude girl.

"Okay. Hi."  She put down her book and smiled at Lauren. "I'm Camila."

"Camilla?" Lauren asked to clarify 

"No" Camila laughed. "CamEEla CabEYO"

"Ohhhh.." Lauren giggled. "Nice to meet you CamEEla."

"You too...." Camila gave her look of confusion not knowing Lauren's name.

"Lauren."

Camila smiled. "Nice to meet you Lauren."

"Lauren!"

Lauren jumped, snapping out of her memory.  "Huh?"

"I asked if you wanted to get something to eat at Mcdonald's." Jai said.

"Oh." Lauren nodded. "Yeah sure."

"You okay?" Jai asked. 

"Yeah I was just thinking." 

 "About what?" 

"Nothing important." Lauren smiled. 

Jai just nodded and drove to a nearby McDonald's. Lauren watched out the window instantly smiling when she saw someone. "Jai stop the car."

"What why?"

"Just do it!" She sighed. 

Jai hesitated before stopping the car> Lauren took off her seat belt and ran out the car calling a name. "Ryder!"

The girl Lauren was calling too turned around, her face lighting up into a smile. "Lauren!" She also ran to her. 

The two greeted each other with big hugs. 

"Lauren, I haven't seen you in so long!" Ryder laughed.

When Lauren and Camila broke up, all Lauren would do was go to clubs; and in those clubs she met Ryder, they were super close in those times, even though she was straight. 

"I know! How are you?" Lauren asked. 

"I've been good." Ryder nodded running her fingers through her hair. She looked behind Lauren to see a car, she smirked and looked back at Lauren. "Is that your boyfriend?"

Lauren looked back and saw Jai playing Angry Birds on his phone again. "No." Lauren giggled. 

"He's hot, make your move before I do." Ryder joked, smirking.

Lauren laughed and shook her head. 

"Does Camila know you're with him?" 

"I don't know nor do I care. She's probably all up under Austin right now to notice what's going on." Lauren rolled her eyes. 

~

Camila stared at the door in front of her. She reached under the plant pulling out the spare key. She unlocked the door taking a step inside. The smell of vanilla hit her, making her feel right at home. She walked around Lauren's apartment.  

She saw Lauren's half eaten breakfast on her couch, her unmade bed that she slept in. Camila laid down on the sheets. She smiled remembering the last time she slept in here.

"Pstttt." Camila poked Lauren. "Are you sleeping."

Lauren kept her eyes closed but was clearly annoyed. "No Camila, people stay awake with their eyes closed."

"People that are asleep cant reply back." Camila smirked.

Lauren opened her eyes, glaring at Camila. "What do you want?"

"I missed you." Camila pouted, cuddling up to Lauren so they were in a spooning position.

Lauren smiled, wrapping her arms around Camila. She rested her head on top of Camila's. "You're such a pain in the ass."

Camila laughed. "You love my pain."

"No. No I don't." Lauren said bluntly.

Camila reached behind her and hit Lauren.

"Ouch! I was kidding."

"Mhm. Better be." Camila resumed back to her slumber.

"I love you loser." Lauren whispered in Camila's ear.

"Love you more." Camila said quietly.

Camila ran her fingers over Lauren's pillow. She felt like a complete weirdo and stalker- creepy type of person... but she didn't care. She was where she should be, she was in the right place. But the person she wanted was in the wrong place.