chapter 45

"Ughhhhhhh." Camila groaned getting up. She had killer headache right now.

"Oh you're up." Lauren said once she saw Camila.

"What happened last night?" Camila groaned.

"Well...." Lauren handed camila water and aspirin. "You got drunk. This is your first hangover babe."

camila quickly took the medicine. "shit this hurts like a bitch!"

Lauren laughed. "it does babe." she got onto to couch with Camila holding her in her arms.

"This is why I don't go to parties." Camila sighed.

Lauren laughed. "Yeah. Never taking you to parties again anyway."

"Why? What happened?" Camila asked looking up at Lauren.

"Well if I didn't find you in time, you would've had sex with a stranger."

Camila's eyes widened. "Are you serious?"

Lauren nodded.

"Oh my gosh. I can't believe that!" Camila said stunned about herself.

"It wasn't a good sight to see." Lauren nodded.

"I'm sorry." Camila frowned.

"It's alright, you were drunk. I've done worse." She shrugged.

Camila watched Lauren. She wondered what things has she done?

"Maybe if I put on some light music, it might help your headache." Lauren suggested turning on the radio.

It blared out Ain't It Fun. Camila didn't know Lauren put it to Max on purpose.

"Arghh." Camila groaned and clutched her forehead in pain.

"Whoops." Lauren gave a fake pout/shrug.

Camila sighed laying back down on the couch while Lauren crept to her kitchen area. She picked up a pan and dropped it on the floor purposely.

"Lauren!" Camila shouted sitting up.

Lauren bust out into fits of laughs. "Sorry babe." She smirked.

"You're a bitch." Camila rolled her eyes.

"But you love me." Lauren said smugly.

"Sadly."

Lauren smiled over at Camila, before pouncing on her.

"If only I weren't in so much pain." Camila scowled at her girlfriend.

"Yeah whatever." Lauren laughed leaning down to kiss her.

Lauren's hands ran up Camila's flat stomach, rubbing circles, making Camila moan into the kiss.

They stopped when they heard a knock on the door. Lauren groaned and got off Camila. She opened the door, but saw nothing but a note on her door.

"Shit." Lauren cursed, running her fingers through her hair- sighing.

"What? What is it?" Her girlfriend asked coming from behind her.

"My rents is due. I don't have enough cash." Lauren let out another sigh again. "If the fucking police didn't give back the money we stole i'd have enough."

"People don't steal money to keep things Lauren," Camila scolded.

"Yeah. Well I do." Lauren snapped.

Camila closed her mouth- not saying a word. She opened it back up to speak. "Maybe you can stay with me?"

"Do you even want to go back home?" She looked over at Camila who was now silent again.

Lauren sighed- once more. "Im sorry." She apologized. "I'm just upset."

Camila nodded and pecked Lauren's lips. "It's okay babe. Honestly."

Lauren smiled and tucked strands of camila's hair behind her ear. "What did I do to deserve you?"

"Be a bitch." Camila joked.

Lauren playfully rolled her eyes, hitting Camila softly. "Whatever."

Camila wrapped her arms around Lauren's waist. "Can we cuddle. I just want to lay down."

Lauren nodded and led Camila to the bed. Camila ended up tripping on her own feet, making Lauren fall on to the bed.

"Camz." Lauren laughed holding onto her.

Camila nuzzled her face into Lauren's neck. "Babyyyy."

"What?" Lauren chuckled.

"I want kisses." Camila whined.

"Ugh. You're such a baby." Lauren laughed kissing Camila promptly.

"And you're becoming soft." Camila giggled.

"Am not!" Lauren protested.

"Are too." Camila teased. "You're soft now and you know it."

"It's too late for me to be soft." Lauren sighed.

Lauren looked down and saw Camila asleep, already.

She thought over. Was she soft? Camila had changed her and Lauren didn't like it. It felt weird. She felt like goody 14 year old Lauren again. It was an old feeling.

Like a switch just flipped back on.

She decided to let it go and laid back with Camila. She closed her eyes letting sleep take over her too.

---------------------------------------------

sorry it took so long. I just didn't want to write 😂😂😂 and sorry if it was boring. I just wanted to get this chapter over with.

💙💦😻🐼🍪